Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Orgy!

He’s touching her and she’s enjoying it too. She’s a slut, I knew it. The clothes she wears, I would never! I hit the door lightly with my foot on accident and she pulled her shirt down as he pulled away. I acted as if I just walked in and had not just seen the two of them… well I’m not sure what there were doing.

I sat down and we sat in an awkward silence.

“So Stacey how do you like the school so far?” Brian asked.

“It’s pretty nice,” I smiled.

“Do you like the people?” Neche asked and I looked at her.

“Some of them… others I want to kill,” I smirked and she nodded while Brian laughed like I was telling a joke.

Suddenly the door downstairs could be heard bursting open and we soon heard laughter and footsteps.

Oh thank God, I thought as Jimmy soon appeared at the door.

“Hey!” He cheered as he pulled me into a hug I returned it.

“I’ve missed you!” He announced as I raised a brow as we pulled away.

We had grown close over the time I was here.

“I just saw you at lunch,” I pointed out.

“Yeah but that was like… forever ago,” he sighed and I giggled as he went and gave Brian a hug then flopped on the bed between him and Neche.

“Hi there pretty lady,” he smiled at Neche and she giggled.

I wonder what her sister goes through having a slut like her as a sister. She probably flirts with all of her boyfriends.

“Hi Jimbo,” she smiled and he hugged her from his spot on the bed.

I turned when everyone else entered carrying similar colored drinks as Neche and Brian. We all greeted each other as they found spaces to sit around the room. Jimmy moved to the floor where Brycea sat cuddled up beside him. Everyone else found floor seats and Brian moved over to the middle of the bed where he was closer to Neche.

She leaned against him so her back was against his chest and I turned away annoyed.

I felt someone nudge me with their foot and looked up to see Brian smiling and patting the other side of the bed beside him. I bit my lip and blushed as I moved to it.

I leaned my back into his chest and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

“We’re drinking tonight right?” Matt asked grabbing our attention.

“Yeah and you all can stay here, my parents aren’t coming home until Sunday,” Brian answered and everyone smiled.

I was shocked no one looked at us weird. If I walked in on a sight of one male and two females beside him while his arms around each my mind would’ve been racing but they acted as if it were completely normal. Neche seemed comfortable at his side and I attempted to get there too trying to forget what ever history they had.

I noted how his strong arms fit around my waist perfectly like two missing pieces of a puzzle that finally found their way to each other. I sighed contently at the thought and relaxed into his comforting embrace.

Matt and Val moved from the ground to the edge of the bed since there was room now. He laid back and she laid with her back to his chest like we were with Brian.

“So what are we gonna do while we wait for Zacky?” Johnny asked and Brian shrugs.

“I vote orgy!” Jimmy yelled and everyone laughed while I blushed.

“I’m with Jimbo,” Matt said wiggling his brows at Val.

She giggles as she hits him playfully.

“Not funny,” she stated.

“Wasn’t joking,” Jimmy smirked.

“It’d be uneven,” Brycea said.

“Yeah we’d have an extra girl,” Neche pointed out.

Were they actually even considering it?!

“Who ever said that was a bad thing?!” Johnny asked and got slapped by Kayla.

He rubbed his head and grumbled something at her.

“It’s not happening,” Brycea said and the guys groaned.

“Well can we if Zach gets here?” Matt asked hopefully.

“No!” All the girls, including myself, shouted and they grumbled.

“You girls are no fun,” Johnny grumbled.

“Well if you want you all can have an orgy with yourselves,” Neche smirked and their eyes widened in disgust while we laughed at their expressions.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this has been a long time overdue! I love you all; please forgive me; I’ll try no tot do it again!

Comment please!
-Neche Narcissist