Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Truth

"You don't drink?" Brian asked.

"No, not good for my image, I don't want my younger fans thinking I'm a partier." I lied easily.

Brian stared at me for a moment with an unreadable expression before nodding and accepting the answer.

The music blasted and soon Brian sighed loudly.

"Want to go with me outside?" He asked and I find myself nodding.

We pass Maggie dancing on a table and everyone cheering her on and exit through the back.

It doesn't take long for Brian to light a cigarette. He offers me the pack but I shake my head.

"Oh right, 'younger fans'," he uses air quotes and I sigh.

"Actually it's terrible for your health."

"Do you ever get tired of trying to be so perfect?"

"Excuse me?"

"The whole 'perfect' thing," again with the air quotes," does it ever get old to you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about,"

"Bullshit, that's complete bullshit and you know it."

"Excuse me but I don't appreciate your language, I think it's time for me to go now," I turned to go inside and get my purse.

"Come on, your so wrapped up in your lies the truth scares you now or what?" He grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Let go of me, why are you doing this?"

"You piss me off, with the constant lying. My best friends have been nothing but nice and truthful because we want to know you, the real you. I want to know and I don't know why. Your honestly not my type but I keep finding my mind on you and I keep thinking, what is she hiding I don't know what it is but I'm dying to find out."

And for some reason I wanted nothing more than to tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tured of saying sorry but it's been a while.
-Neche