Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Alone Time

I can’t stand this anymore! I just want 2 minutes alone!

“So do you wanna sit with us at lunch,” some girl asked; she was a cheerleader.

What was her name?

“Sure but um, give me a second please?” I smiled but really I was begging.

“Sure, our table’s over there,” I nodded at the cheerleader and excused myself to the restroom.

I rushed off to the bathrooms and was grateful to find it empty. I stepped in front of the mirror and sighed at my tired reflection.

What was my mother thinking?

I touched up my make-up and fixed my hair. The door opened and I jumped slightly for fear one of my “fans” at this school followed me in here.

“So I wonder if Zacky will ask me to the dance next month,” in walked two girls.

They looked exactly the same but different somehow. Each had a lip piercing and straightened black hair but one wore her hair teased slightly and the other just down flat, one had on a tee shirt and jeans while the other choose shorts and a tank; they were twins, that much was sure.

They looked at me and I stayed frozen in my place.

“You alright?” The one with shorts said with a raised perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

“Yeah you look like you seen a ghost,” the other said.

Why weren’t they freaking out? Did they not know who I was?

“You don’t know who I am?” That sounded vain.

The one with the tee-shirt looked amused.

“Should we?” She asked.

“Ooh I think she’s that new girl,” the other exclaimed.

“Oh, hey you’re that actress,” the other laughed.

I nodded afraid they’d freak but they just smiled and went the sinks. “Shorts” fixed her make-up while “Tee-shirt” stared at a wall waiting for her.

“I think me and Rev are gonna skip the dance,” Tee-shirt said and I went back to the mirror feeling comfort in them ignoring me.

“Sis you can’t,” Shorts pouted. “I need tips if Zacky does ask me,” I drowned out their convo feeling as if I was being nosy and continued to touch myself up.

I took my time because I needed the break. Suddenly the door slammed open again but I ignored it this time.

“Hey! Stacey we’ve been looking everywhere for you, are you coming to lunch with us or what?” The head cheerleader asked.

“Uh yeah, give me a minute.”

“We just gave you 5,” one of her followers sighed.

“Geez get off her nuts,” Shorts muttered loud enough for us to hear.

The three cheerleaders glared at the twins.

“Shut up, she wants to come with us,” she scoffed.

“Doesn’t seem like it,” Tee shirt said.

“Whatever,” was her retort.

The twins started to walk away and stopped suddenly next to us both turning at the same time towards me.

“If you ever wanna, ya know,” Shorts started.

“Ditch these annoying brain dead-“

“Stupid kiss ass-“

“Fake ass-“

“Barbie’s-“

“You can come sit with us and our friends,” Tee shirt finished with a smile and I returned it.

My first sincere smile of the day. They left and the cheerleaders looked upset.

“Don’t talk to them,” the leader scoffed.

“Yeah they are just-“ I didn’t listen to what the follower had to say because I started to walk off.

They gasped once they noticed my leaving.

“I can hang out with whoever I want,” I said from the door before exiting quickly.

I can’t believe them! Just because they can control whoever they want doesn’t mean they can control me; I’m Stacey Beau for crying out loud.
♠ ♠ ♠
In case you didn't know the one in the shorts is Neche and the one in jeans is Brycea bcuz ones girly and ones tomboyish... Like it says in the character pag e:p
Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche