Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Odd

These people were strange to say the least.

They like the color black I can tell that much. They also didn’t seem to care what people thought of them. How can they not care? It bothered me to say the least but something about the group was interesting to me. They also seemed happy knowing that other people thought they were strange also.

How can you be so happy not being perfect?

I guess if you don’t have a life like mine you make with what you got, shrugging the thought away I took another bite of my salad that I made from home.

“Hey,” I looked up and seen a tall male standing beside me.

I raised a brow and him and swallowed my food before answering.

“Hello,” I smiled politely.

“I’m Lance, captain of the football team.” I nodded still not understanding why he was here.

Suddenly he shoved Zacky away and took a seat beside me. Zacky glared at the man and I could imagine everyone else was too.

“May I help you?” I hid the attitude in my voice well but enough was there.

“I just wanted to introduce myself and ask why you’re hanging out with these emo fags,” he motioned his head to the group.

I heard someone scoff and I responded before they could yell.

“Have you ever even spoken to them before?” I cocked my head at the side.

“What?” He asked shocked before nodding. “Of course I have.”

“No I mean had a conversation with them, not just insulting them,” I asked.

“Um… Uh… I-I,” he stuttered and I shook my head.

“You shouldn’t judge people you don’t know. Now if you’d excuse me I’d like to come up with my own conclusion of these nice people,” I turned away from the shocked football player and went back to the table.

The group had their mouths agape except Brian who only smirked. I heard Lance huff before feeling him stand and leave.

“Well that was rude of him,” I said going back to my food.

“Why’d you do that?” I looked up to a confused Johnny. “You… stuck up for us when you didn’t have to, why?” He explained and I shrugged.

“I like to come to a conclusion of people myself and you guys have been nice and accepting of me, I have no reason to treat you badly,” I explained while going back to my food.

“Can we keep her?!” Jimmy exclaimed and I giggled.

“Jimmy what have I told you?” Brycea scoffed.

“We can’t keep humans like pets,” he recited.

“Exactly.”

What an odd, odd group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just an insight on her thoughts :P
Comment & Subscribe
-Neche