No more pain

The death of a beloved

Image
Murdering of people of all ages and sex, had never crossed my mind. I stare down at my little sister who was giving me the silent treatment. It was starting to work to,
"See you, when I get home." I shock my keys.
She kept staring into the fire place on our brown couch,
"Remember to get clean up and go to bed." I said, looking down at her dirty feet reach her knees and her whole arm.
"And don't open the door for anybody." I said halfway out.
"Whatever." She said getting up with her kitten and left the living room towards her room. I sigh,
"Bye!" I hollered, slamming the door shut.
I walk to my black motorcycle, I got on and put my helmet on.
I drove off the dirt path driveway,
Point of view switch:
My heart was beating fast, as I walk through the woods I need a victim. A black motorcycle went by so fast. Coming from the direction I was walking, I start to see a small cabin with one room light on. I slowly walk up the dirt path driveway. I reach the door, then I began to knock on it.
"Hello?" I said, "Anyone home?"
"Go away," a soft spoke voice said.
"But, I need a place to stay."
"My brother said don't open it for nobody though."
"But, I'm tired, and I need something to eat, can I come in for at least for a few minutes."
"Sorry, I can't."
"Well, lets pretend that there is nobody and you just open it."
"Okay, but for a few minutes." Then I heard the door click, and then slightly open. A brunette little girl stick her head out.
"Who are you?"
"My names Jane, whats yours?" I said.
"Clair." she said, opening wider.
"Nice to meet you." I put my hand out, she took only two fingers into her small hand and shock.
"You too, Ma'am." She smiled, showing only two teeth, What was baby teeth.
"Can I come in?" I said,
"Find for a little bit, I don't want him to come back and find you here, I'll get in so much trouble okay." She said in a sassy way.
I gave a fake smile as I slowly walked in observing my surroundings,
"It's a nice home you got here, why do you'll live in the woods?"
"Because, we lost our parents last year and this is the only place they'll let us rent, well when he was 17 since technically he wasn't 18 but now we can move. Since he just turn, but we grew on this place so we'll stay a couple more years." She said going into their small kitchen.
"Lost?"
"They died."
"Oh," I said and sat on the stool, "Do you like it here?"
"It's home." She smiled.
I nod, when I turn my head side ways to the left a butcher knife was right there next to me, I was so tempted. I didn't know why...
"What would you like to eat?"
"Um, anythings fine." I said, I found me looking at the knife every few minutes, as she prepared food for me.