Kiss My Eyes

Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep

Image


John writhed through the binds as his eyes gently closed behind the cloth tied around his eyes. The think rope binding his wrists together were rough against his skin. As his hands writhed the rope dug into his skin irritating it. Suddenly he felt a hard object rest against his thigh causing a muffled whine against the dirty cloth shoved in his mouth and tied securely at the back of his head.

"I think it's about time we call your friends Major Sheppard," He heard that ever so sinister familiar voice growl. A click of the radio caused him to sit upright in his seat. "Dr. McKay, are you receiving this message? If you are please respond."

Silence. The tip of the object which the Major perceived to be a knife lightly trailed up his thigh and began to move up his torso. His bound hands clenched into fists. His teeth chewed on the fowl tasting cloth as he began to breathe heavily through his nose.

"Dr. McKay.."

Static was heard on the radio causing the knife to stutter to a stop on his shoulder. His heart began beating wildly.

"Kolya," John heard Rodney's frantic voice, "how? Never mind. Where's Major Sheppard."

"Major Sheppard is a bit...tied up at the moment," Kolya sneered as John felt the knife tip sideways and trail against his collarbone. "I can assure you he is unharmed but of course that is a temporary situation." At that point he felt fingers lace in his dark hair before his head was pulled back. A slight muffled groan left his lips. "You see I hear you are looking for a ZPM." Another pause the knife was pressed against the side of his neck beginning to pierce into his skin. "The Genii are also seeking the ZPM. But we have the convenience of having someone find it for us."

"What the hell do you need the ZPM for?" Rodney replied appalled. His voice was to the near point of a stutter.

"I don't need to tell you what we need the ZPM for, but I can tell you this..." Kolya said the knife digging into the skin deep enough to knick the skin. John cringed as he felt a stream of blood drip down the side of his neck. "If you don't I will slowly slit your precious Major's throat....starting now."

"ODN-Y" John screamed against the cloth as the knife dug into the side of his neck slowly. Tears fell involuntarily fell down his eyes from behind the dark blindfold as his feet stamped on the ground hoping the pain would end soon.

"WAIT STOP!" Rodney's voice cried through radio causing Kolya to stop his slow torture, "I will get you the ZPM, just please don't hurt him anymore."

Kolya pulled the knife away. John was shivering, trembling in fear and shock, unable to comprehend anything else but the sharp pain in his neck and the blood pouring down like a river.

"You have six hours or Major Sheppard's dead." Kolya said as John felt him running fingers over the freshly made wound, it stung, like salt being poured into a wound. A long muffled cry left his lips.

"Don't worry John," He heard Rodney say trying to keep is voice calm. For some reason it was calming and comforting to him in these dark moments, "sit tight we will get you out of there."

And as the radio clicked off, John remained fixated on the calming sound of Rodney's voice.