Status: Done and Dusted

Sweet Lies and Compromise

The Last One

I sat down near the edge, and looked down at the water hitting the bottom. One slight shove and I’d be a goner. I sighed, hearing the gentle, trickling sound of water. Someone sat next to me, and I jumped suddenly, and slipped. I fell down head first, and looked back to see Draco looking at me, being the one who had sat next to me, he’s mouth hung open and his eyes wide, screaming my name. I squeezed my eyes shut, and I had thoughts, images and memories flash inside my brain all in the few seconds.

Draco and I first embracing
My birthday present from Draco
Draco and his whore at the restaurant
Draco coming after me
Owen’s party when Draco appeared
The times he said he’s loved me
The feel of his lips on mine
Hugging me
My wedding day
Running away from it all
Draco…

I felt a strong arm grab hold of me by my waist, and pull me up. I opened my eyes to see Draco leaning over the edge, and pulling me up towards him
“I’ll never let you go” he said breathlessly when I was back in his arms, and kissed me, gently tracing my lips with his tongue until I parted my mouth to let him gain entrance into my mouth.
“I love you Draco Malfoy” I said, and kissed him again
“I love you Kelly Blackthorn” he said, and kissed me once more. We pulled apart after a while, and he looked at me lovingly, and then pulled out a black, velvet box. My breathing caught up as I looked at him with watery eyes “There’s a lot I could say right now, but I’ll just leave you with one question. Will you marry me?” he asked me, and I nodded as he slipped the silver ring with a diamond on it onto my finger, gently easing off Johnny’s one. I put Johnny’s ring in my purse, and kissed Draco again, tears falling down my eyes, and then hugging him.

12 years later

I finally gave birth to a baby boy, and clutched him to me lovingly, with Draco stroking the boy’s head softly.
“What should we call him?” I asked Draco, looking into Draco’s eyes
“Scorpio” Draco said, his eyes not leaving the baby boy. I smiled. Scorpio.
“Baby Scorpio” I whispered, and Draco wrapped his arm round my shoulder. Scorpio opened his icy, grey-blue eyes, and smiled happily. The biggest smiled formed on my face and on Draco’s by the looks of it. Scorpio shut his eyes again, not used to the lights, and Draco kissed me lovingly. It was just going to be me, Draco and Scorpio from now on, and I would not let anything happen to them. I shut my eyes, leaning my head against Draco’s shoulder. I had finally got the perfect life….
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaw, isn’t that sweet? It was only a dream for Kelly, but it was the dream she had when she fell down the waterfall, her last dream, with Draco’s arm in hers.

Meh her life was always screwed up since her brother died, but at least she died her death happy, with at least that memory in her head. It’s a little shorter than I would usually do, but oh well. Xx

Ok it’s urrr 29th December 2010. just read the last few chapters cos I just finished publishing the wedding chapter. I didn’t think I’d get so… involved in a story line! Ok anyway message and rate babycakes xx

Actually, it’s not the 29th. I wrote that message on the 29th. :O almost a year ago. Glad to say I’ve improved in leaps and bounds in my other stories :D MORE TO COME, PEOPLE. MORE TO COME

ok so this is the final message i'll add. thanks you guys so much for reading and subbing, and for the lovely comments :)
more stories to come :D xx