Status: Slowly updating... Leave comments? :D

Another Teenage Drama?

11

When we broke the kiss I just laid my head on his chest and stayed there. In the sand. On the beach, on quite possibly the best date of my life. Ever. I listened to his breathing and his heartbeat, just enjoying the moment. But unfortunately we eventually had to go.

"Come on babe. We gotta go home now." He said softly unwinding his hand's from around me.

"Aw why do we have to go?" I whined putting my hands on his chest.

"Because I told your dad I'd get you home by ten and right now it's nine fifteen. And to be totally honest your dad scares the living shit out of me." He laughed sitting up.

"Don't tell him that. Besides he is totally harmless." I laughed at him, "Help me up?" He helped me up and I jumped up. We walked back to the car, I grabbed his hand and leaned on his shoulder.

"He doesn't seem harmless." He stated bluntly.

"Well, he does it to scare you, it's obviously working." I teased. We got to his car, a Tundra by the way. I walked around and opened the door. I climbed in. And when I say climbed I mean I had to climb in.

"Here," he said when we were driving, "Pick the music."

"Okay, what do you want? Any restrictions?" I said as I plugged in my Ipod, which I took with me every where.

"Nope, just no tween-y stuff. Like lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and dare I say it Justin Beiber." He grimaced in fear.

"Eww! Of course not!" I shrieked. I put on a safe song. I put Three Days Grace's Pain. It was an older one but it's a classic.

"Good one." He smiled and banged his head.

"Hey! Drive!! My dad would really hate you if we died!" I yelled.

"Yeah that wouldn't go over to well. Don't worry I'm the best driver I know"

"Oh? How many driver's do you know? 'Cause it can't be many" I said playfully poking him in the ribs.

"Shush-up" Was his smart response. I changed it to "Bless This Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts. Yes, I know I have a strange and interesting taste in music. It grew quite as our laughter died down. I concentrated on the powerful lyrics,

"I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true"
♠ ♠ ♠
:) You should by now know what to do! I hope :/