Status: Slowly updating... Leave comments? :D

Another Teenage Drama?

19

It was quiet for a while but then I turned over on my side and said, "Thanks for coming over tonight."

"No problem, it's my pleasure." He stated bluntly looking up at the ceiling, as if fixated by the popcorn plaster.

Instantly, for whatever reason, I knew some thing was wrong. Be it the fact that he didn't look at me as he said it, or maybe it was the way he said it. "Aidan. What's up?" I said forcefully. He looked over at me, and must have seen in my set face that I wasn't giving in. He sighed.

"It's just I like you. A lot. And I don't know why, seriously." He explained furrowing his eyebrows together.

"It's okay to not know stuff every once in a great while. You don't have to know the answer to every question life throws at you."

"I know. But I honestly can't stand not know stuff like this, or anything for that matter. I don;t like not knowing." He whispered looking down. He didn't like showing weakness. I grabbed his hand in mine and waited. And waited. When he finally looked at me I responded.

" I know, no one likes knowing. But the thing is is that you can't control it. Not stuff like this anyway."

"I think you'd make a great mother someday..." He said hesitantly.

"Ummm. Thanks?"

"Mhmm hmm." I didn't answer just stared at him. Then I looked over him at the clock on my nightstand. It read, 12:03 in the morning.

"Its late." I finally said.

"Yeah, is it cool if I stay over? I promise to jump out the window risking injuring in the morning." He smiled.

"Okay, as long as you don't hurt yourself." I put my hand on his chest, for no reason. It was almost automatic.

"No promises on that one." He put his hand over mine, on his chest.

"I have to turn off the light then." I stuck my tongue out at him as I turned over, bracing myself for the cold. I flipped off the blankets making sure to expose him to the cold as well. "Gahh!" I heard. I chuckled as I got out of the bed, not bothering with my slippers, to turn off the light. As the room was engulfed in darkness I ran back, jumped on the bed and hurried under the blankets. I pushed my toes against his legs, laughing when he squirmed.

"Your evil!" He stated.

"Your just figuring this out?" I asked feigning shock.

"You mask it well, young one." He teased.

"I learn from the best." I shot back, chuckling.

"Mhmm. And who would that be?"

"Lacey, of course." I said sneakily.

"Ohhh" He said, yawning.

"Argh! I caught your yawn! I hate it when that happens!" I yawned loudly.

"Okay, okay. Time to go to sleep!" He said.

"Yes, sir!" I said turning over. He chuckled and put his arm around me.

"Ahhh we're spooning! This is serious shit going on here!" I joked leaning into him.

"I know though right?" He asked laughing again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I admit, I yawned like three times. Seriously. Every time I wrote 'yawn' I yawned.

Oh no! Aidan is sleeping over!!! How do all of YOU feel about this?? Comment! :D
Please do it!

What do you think will happen the next morning?? COMMENT!! HAHA :)

Thanks for reading!