Status: Slowly updating... Leave comments? :D

Another Teenage Drama?

PART TWO

Hours passed, then days, and then months. Aidan and I have been going out for six months on Tuesday. That's a long time if you think about it. And even if you don't it's still a long time. Aidan is perfect for me, and he says I'm perfect for him. Prom was six weeks ago and we did the dirty. I know its stereotypical to do it after prom, but it just happened. It wasn't really planned.

Now I'm sitting in my room with Lacey talking about it. It's awkward but necessary.

"C'mon, Kels." Lacey complained when I paused for a breath.

"Dude. Hold on, I don't feel good all of a sudden." I gasped, bending over involuntarily.

"What do you mean? What kind of not feeling well? Like the 'I ate some bad shrimp'?" Lacey said touching my shoulder softly.

"No, I just got really nauseous all of a sudden." I managed. All of a sudden, I got this pulling in my gut and my mouth started to water. This always meant I'm going to vomit. I threw myself into my bathroom and threw up all of my lunch.

"Gross." Lacey stated, scrunching her nose from the smell. I rolled my eyes and stood up to brush my teeth, instantly feeling better. As I stood in the mirror brushing my teeth, Lacey came to stand behind me.

"What was all that?" She wondered aloud.

"I have no idea, but I feel way better."

"You don't think..." Lacey started but stopped shortly at the look on my face. No. It was not possible, I could not be pregnant.

"It could happen. What did you guys use?"

"What do you mean?" I said after I spit and rinsed off my mouth.

"For protection, duh?" She made a strange motion with her hands that I didn't understand.

"Uh. A condom? And I'm on birth control." I said sitting on the closed toilet. She came over to sit on the side of the tub.

"There are chances that the condom broke, and birth control isn't always one hundred percent."

"So wait- your saying that in the less than one percent that both the condom broke and my birth control failed it just happened to be two nights ago when we had sex?" I said exasperatedly.

"Only one way to find out." She stated sullenly.

"Okay. So we get a pregnancy test. Or you could? I'll sit in the car and drink some serious liquids." I asked looking down.

"Sure, fine I guess. But on one condition?"

"Depends, on what it is?" I was suddenly scared.

"If you are pregger and you have the kid, which you will no choice. I get to be an aunt and godparent." She listed her requirements.

'She would demand this.' I thought.

"Fine, and why no choice? It's my body."

"Because I will not let you have an abortion and you know just as well as I do that after nine months of carrying he or she you won't be able to give it up." She looked me in the eye and then gave me a hug.

"Your right."

"Of course I am. Now lets get this show on the road. How are you going to tell Aidan?" She asked the thing I had been dreading.

"Well, it's not for sure yet, I don't know if I'm actually pregnant. But I think we should pick him up on the way to the drug store and then I'll tell him while you go in I guess." I gave her my plan after a minute.

"Okay... So we'll go to Aidan's house first?"

"Yeah, but let me grab a soda, I'm thirsty."

"K." We got ready then walked out of my room, to the kitchen, then out the door and into her car. It was silent as we drove to Aidan's house. I got out of the car, suddenly hyper-aware of every movement I made. I walked up the drive to his front door, leaving Lacey in the car.

I rang the doorbell and Mr. Langly opened the door almost immediately. Looking into his soft, kind eyes I instantly felt guilty. "Hi, Mr. Langly." I tried to smile, but probably failed at making it look sincere, "Is Aidan home? If so can I borrow him for the afternoon?"

"Sure. Do you want to come in?" He smiled and called Aidan.

"No, no its okay. Thank you though." I managed. I honestly felt close to tears, just thinking about the next year. But at that moment Aidan bounded down the stairs and skidded to a halt right by the door.

"Hey, Kels." He said smiling, when he noticed the look in my eyes his smile faltered. "Uh, Dad. Can you give us a minute?"

"Sure, Son." Mr. Langly said and then walked away. Aidan closed the door behind him as he walked out. He grabbed my hand and led me to the porch steps. He sat down and I sat next to him. I leaned onto him, contemplating how I was going to tell him, because while Lacey and I were driving over here I decided to tell him right away instead of in the car.

"Kelsey?" He asked urgently. I looked up to him and he said, "Please tell me what's wrong before I have a heart attack."

"I know how to save you if you do." I mumbled at my weak attempt to be funny, and to lighten the mood.

"Not helping, babe. What's wrong? Please tell me your not breaking up with me. Not after.. You know."

"No, I'm not breaking up with you. But something life changing happened. Not in a good way but not in a bad way. We just have a situation. And I get if you don't want to be with me after I tell you. Which is why I don't want to tell you." I rushed through it all.

"Baby. I'm not going to leave you, because I love you." This was the first time he had said that to me. Well, that's good, I guess.

"I love you to." I said as I grabbed his hands and held them in my lap.

"Aidan. We might be pregnant. Or I might be." I said finally. "That's where me and Lacey are going, to get the test. That's why we came over here to get you to see if you wanna be there when I find out."

It was quiet for a long time. I was getting worried, but I didn't have the courage to say anything. Not yet anyways. I just looked at our hands entwined on my lap. Then I couldn't help it and the tears cascaded out of my eyes. They began rolling from my cheeks and I let them fall onto my hand. Then one or two fell on Aidan's hand and I heard his gasp from next to me. "Kelsey. Don't cry! What's wrong?"

"I can't take it. I'm scared. Scared of the baby, of you leaving me, of what my parents will think. Of everything!" I sobbed. He turned to face me and looked up. He had tears falling from his eyes to. It was the first time I had ever seen and guy cry before, and it just made me cry harder. He wrapped his arms around me and we cried into each other.

"I won't leave you alone, no matter the outcome of the test. We'll get through it together." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was a long one, right? I have finally reached the climax of the story! What do you think? It made me sad, at least the crying part did :/

I don't care if you comment anymore. I'm writing for myself again, and that's all that matters.