Status: Slowly updating... Leave comments? :D

Another Teenage Drama?

5

I got my Ipod out and plugged it into the radio. I put on World So Cold by Three Days Grace and sung along with it under my breath. So that my small, low voice slightly accented Adam Gontier's voice. I noted that Aidan looked at me from the corner of his eye but didn't say anything. Yet.

"I like your voice." I stopped singing and looked down. "No sing, it sounds good." I didn't and kept my head down I was blushing like a tomato. He took a hand off the wheel and put a finger under my chin to make me look up.

"Seriously I really like your voice." He smiled and looked back at the road. I started to hum and then the song was over. I put on Pain by them next. I had to sing. This is my favorite song to sing.

Aidan smiled. We were at the school now and he parked the Jeep. I grabbed my bag and Ipod. I met Aidan by the back of the car and stuck my hand out for the keys. He dropped them in my hand with a smile. We had our next class together so I said, "Come on let's get to Math. Don't wanna be late."

"Now why on God's green Earth would anyone EVER want to be late for Math?! Absurd." He said shaking his head. We started walking and then he grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers and swung them back and forth.

"That was not a date by the way." I said smiling, looking up at him.

"Was to." We walked through the door everybody turning to look at us. We walked to two empty desks and sat down.

"Was not." I whispered.

"Okay I'll ask someone." He tapped William Smith on the shoulder. "Hey dude. I have a question."

"Okay. What is it?" He asked looking at Aidan, then me, then Aidan again. He smiled.

"Is it a date if two people that like each other go out for lunch, kiss and then drive back together?" Aidan asked looking at me.

"Uh. Yeah?" Will said.

"Ha! I win. You lost! Looks like we went on our first date." He yelled looking at me.

"What makes you think we'll be going on another one?" I said smiling sweetly.

I watched as his face dropped and his mouth fall open. About half the class was listening in and did the whole "ooooh" thing.

"That's right. I guess you shouldn't mess with me." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay. You want to play like that do you?"

"Yeah, I'd say I do. Pretty positive in fact." I replied

"Dude, your girls got jokes." Will told Aidan. Aidan smiled with pride at 'girl'. We had to do partner problems and Aidan pulled my desk, with me in it, toward him. So our desks were touching and we were close.

"Yeah she does, she's been throwing them out there every two seconds." I hit him with my shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. I settled in and started doing the math problems.

"C'mon. I'm doing this by myself. So you better start working." I said.

He started to work and he was actually pretty smart. When the bell rang signaling the end of the day I got up and left the room. "I'll talk to you later okay?" Aidan said walking backwards.

"Okay." I headed toward my locker and wasn't surprised to see Lacey standing there with her arms folded.

"Hey boo." I said smiling as I unlocked it.

"Don't hey boo me Kelsi." Uh-oh she meant business when she called me Kelsi.

"What's wrong Lace?" I asked shoving my book into my locker.

"Why didn't you tell me you and Aidan Johnson were going out!!" She raged.

"Okay. Were not going out and I didn't see you today!! I was going to tell you we were hanging out tonight." I said defensively.

"Oh my ass you were. Kels. Why don't you tell me things?" She asked sadly.

"Lacey when have I never told you anything before?" I shut my locker.

"I don't know. Okay. I am so happy for you!!!" She grabbed my hands and jumped up and down.

"Thank you now are you ready to go?" I asked smiling. I linked arms with her and together we walked to the Jeep and drove to my house.