Status: Slowly updating... Leave comments? :D

Another Teenage Drama?

6

Me and Lacey drove to my house to drop off our stuff. We decided to go window shopping at the mall. We were walking past a music store and decided to go inside. As i was looking at the Three Days Grace Cd's after having picked out several Nickelback Cd's I already had. I was looking at the songs on the back when a hand clasped my shoulder making me jump.

"Why so jumpy?" A voice whispered in my ear.

I spun around and regretted it. As i was spinning the pile of Cd's on my hand flew from my grip and scattered on the floor. What's worse is that, when I was kneeling so was Aidan, who appeared from nowhere, and we clonked heads. As we both fell grasping our injured heads I said, "We should not do that again."

"Agreed." Aidan said smiling.

He stood up and finished picking up the Cd's. He put his hand out to help me. I ignored it and got up on my own.

"Ooooh rejected!" I playfully mentioned. I tried to grab the Cd's from his hand but he pulled them back and started to go through them. I crossed my arms over my chest and started to tap my foot. He unfortunetly ignored me.

"You have alright taste in music. But you would have great taste if you didn't listen to Nickelback."

"Excuse me? What's wrong with the greatest band EVER?!?!" I asked sadistically.

"Well... I wouldn't say they're the GREATEST but they're alright i spose." He smiled and handed me the stack. "Have you ever heard of Black Veiled Brides? That band is the shit."

"Uh.. No? Should I know them??" I asked curiously.

"Uh. Yeah!!! You should have!!! You have seriously been missing out." He said as he walekd toward a different aisle. He stopped at a bin and began digging through the Cd's. He picked one up and smiled with pride.

"This My Dear, is BVB. THE best band ever." He handed me the Cd.

"Huh. I beg to differ." I rolled my eyes and looked at the picture. Black Veil Brides. It said in bold letter at the top of the case. Below it read" We Stitch These Wounds. I flipped it over and scanned the list of songs:
1. "The Outcasts (Call to Arms)"
2. "We Stitch These Wounds"
3. "Beautiful Remains"
4. "Children Surrender"
5. "Perfect Weapon"
6. "Knives and Pens"
7. "The Mortician's Daughter"
8. "All Your Hate"
9. "Heaven's Calling"
10. "Never Give In"
11. "Sweet Blasphemy"
12. "Carolyn"

"Okay I'll get it." I said

"No I told you about them I'll get it for you. To prove how awesome they are." He took the Cd up to the counter. Lacey walked up to me as I was watching him walk up to the counter.

"Where have you been?" I asked her.

"Doesnt matter. What have you been doing??" I smiled and told her all that happened. We walked up to the cash register. I paid and then Lacey paid.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter a lot. And all of the bands mentioned in this chapter are AMAZING and Nickelback is my favorite band of all time so that's why Aidan couldn't diss them. Because there is nothing wrong with them!! To me. <3