Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

"See, the ladies love it."

"Come on, Harry, Ron, we're going to miss the train!" Hermione's irritated voice drifted up the stairs and penetrated the thick mahogany of Harry and Ron's bedroom door.

Harry looked over at Ron's sleeping form and tossed a pillow at him. Ron awoke with a jump and sat up, barely getting out, "Wazat? What you want?" before falling back against his pillow again.

Harry rolled his eyes as the snores started up again instantaneously, but he ignored it and threw on a fresh, red shirt and some dark blue jeans. He grabbed his trunk and dragged it down the hall and stairs of 12 Grimmauld place, wincing as Mrs. Black was awoken.

"Filthy, dirty blood in the noble-" Harry sighed with relief as someone covered her up again. He resumed his long walk in to the kitchen, trying to stay quieter. He dropped his trunk in the front hall, and then headed to the kitchen. He smiled as the scent of Mrs. Weasley's toast and porridge hit him before he even opened the door.

"Harry, dear! I'm glad you're up. Where is Ronald?"

"Er, I don't know, Mrs. Weasley. Last time I saw him, he was in bed..." Harry grimaced as Molly narrowed her eyes and stormed past him, screaming Ron, Fred, and George's names all in a steady stream of piercing shrieks.

Hermione watched Harry smile as he took in the familiar faces dotting the room. Sirius and Lupin were in a heated discussion, Mundungus was scarfing down porridge, and she and Ginny were looking up at him, smiling expectantly.

Harry slid in to a seat in between Hermione and Ginny, reaching for some toast and bidding them both good morning.

Hermione signed as she tried to flatten Harry's untidy hair; he pushed her away as gently as possible. "Honestly, Harry. There must be some product to fix this."

"I like it," Ginny said quietly, blushing. Harry turned to Hermione and grinned triumphantly.

"See, the ladies love it," Harry boasted, reaching over and giving Ginny a squeeze on the shoulder. Hermione rolled her eyes and gave up with a shrug.