Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

"Is that a good thing?"

He pulled her to him and slowly walked the short way to the seventh floor corridor. He walked past the wall of the Room of Requirement three times, Hermione having no idea what he was thinking.

When the door appeared, Draco lightly pushed Hermione inside first, and taking in the whole room, she could do nothing but gasp.

A giant bed was on one side of the room, with aqua bed sheets and gold pillow cases. "How did you know those were my favorite colors?" she breathed.

"Let's call it a hunch."

She continued to look around the room, grinning at the buttery leather couch, the roaring fire, and the table adorned with delicious food.

Hermione turned to Draco and flew at him, smothering him with kisses, kissing with such ferocity you would think she was moments away from a Dementor's Kiss.

Draco laughed through her kisses, then reached down and scooped her up, dropping her on the bed. He lay down next to her as she giggled, hugging her close. "Are you hungry?" he asked, gesturing to the table.

"Only for you!" she said, laughing giddily. She was so happy. Viktor Krum hadn't shown her more than a shred of the romance Draco was showing, and she was relishing in t.

They cuddled for a while, just enjoying the feeling and warmth of each other. As Hermione's eyes were getting heavy, in a desperate effort not to fall asleep, she popped up and said, "Do you want some food? I'm getting hungry."

"That sounds good. After you." They both got up and sat down at the table, beginning to eat the amazing food before them. When they were full, they got up and moved to the couch, Draco's arm around Hermione, watching the fire crackle.

She lay her head against him, smiling in to his lean, toned chest. They sat there, unmoving, for at least twenty minutes until they heard the clock chime eight times.

"Oh my gosh, it's eight already!" she exclaimed, stretching.

"I suppose so. Time flies when I'm with you."

She smiled up at him. "Is that a good thing?"

"Most definitely," he responded, grinning. "Did you want to go back to your room? You haven't seen Potter and Weasley yet today, right?"

Her face fell, and he realized that he had said the wrong thing. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you hadn't made up yet."

She hung her head sadly. "They don't want anything to do with me."

"It'll be okay," he whispered. "They'll come around. You said so yourself." He stroked her hair as she lay back down on him, breathing in her amazing vanilla scent.

After a while, he heard her breathing slow, and could feel that she was asleep. As carefully as he could, he picked her up, careful not to wake her, and tucked her in to the bed.

He took off her shoes, just figuring it was a good idea, then took off his own and crawled in next to her.

Her back was to him and he lay against her, his face in her hair, loving how well her body fit in to his. She woke up for a moment, turned so they were facing each other, and smiled sleepily.

He wrapped his arms around her and watched her fall asleep again, a smile etched on to her beautiful face.