Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

"Tonight, Room of Requirement, eleven, I won't take no for an answer!"

A week later, Hermione and Draco hadn't had the chance to see each other outside of potions, and they were both getting desperate.

"Tonight, Room of Requirement, eleven, I won't take no for an answer!" Draco whispered to her one day in potions. Hermione nodded, ecstatic to have some alone time with him.

That night, Hermione, Harry, and Ron were planning their first meeting for their army against Umbridge, called "Dumbledore's Army" or just "DA", which was to take place the next day. They were so enraptured that Hermione barely even noticed the time until the clock chimed eleven, and she excused herself breathlessly and ran away, silently thanking God that the Gryffindor common room was on the seventh floor.

Draco was already waiting outside the door, tapping his foot impatiently.

"I'm sorry I'm late! A bit tough to get away tonight." Draco waved it away and ushered her inside to their beautiful room.

"I've really missed you," he whispered huskily.

"Me too," she murmured. They sat down on the couch, Hermione in Draco's lap, nuzzling his neck. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly, then harder.

She ached for him, and she knew he could tell. He slowly began to unbutton her shirt, kissing his way down.

She shivered and moaned at the touch of his lips on her bare skin, and Draco smiled, happy to be pleasing her. They continued as Draco's shirt came off, and as he fumbled with her bra strap, they heard a thud.

They both froze, jerking their heads up with racing hearts. The door began to open, and Hermione distinctly heard a familiar someone say, "I didn't know other people knew about this room. Wonder who's in there."

The door was pushed completely open, and Harry and Ron were standing in the entranceway. When they caught sight of Harry and Draco, their mouths dropped as if they had seen an alien.

Hermione reached blindly for her shirt, with both her and Draco's cheeks turning scarlet from embarrassment. Without a word, Ron turned on his heel and sprinted down the hall and down the stairs, until his frantic footsteps were just sounds in the distance.

Harry just shook his head in disgust, stuck his hands in his pockets, and walked out, looking sadder than Hermione had ever seen him.

Draco tugged Hermione close to him where she sobbed in to his chest for hours, only stopping when sleep finally hit her fragile body.