Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

"Ronald Weasley, you come out here right this instant!"

Draco was definitely on edge about him and Hermione being officially together. Pansy had, of course, told everyone about how he was "under the Mudblood's spell", and no one in the Slytherin house wanted anything to do with him.

Meanwhile, all of the Gryffindors were completely isolating Hermione, throwing her dirty looks and making snide remarks whenever they walked past. It hurt her deeply, but she refused to say anything. She refused to let them break her.

During the nights, she would stay in the Room of Requirement with Draco, making sure they concealed the door beforehand. She loved falling asleep in his arms, listening to his deep breathing, but the loss of her friends made it hard for her to be too happy.

One night, as she headed up to the Room of Requirement like she always did, she heard footsteps behind her. She whipped around as a flash of red hair disappeared behind a pillar.

"Ronald Weasley, you come out here right this instant!"

Ron trudged out of the shadows glumly, looking down. "I'm sorry for following you."

"It's alright," she said gently. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I just... I s'pose I just miss you, Hermione. I miss you so much." He took a step closer and boldly pulled Hermione close to him. She hugged him happily, trying to express without words how much she missed him too.

After a few moments they both pulled back, and before Hermione could speak, Ron reached in and kissed her softly. His kiss was different then Draco's kiss. Ron's kiss was like coming home after a long day to see the person who knows you better then anybody else.

Draco's kisses were pure, passionate and romantic.

Ron's kisses were friendly, warm, and familiar.

And at that moment, she wasn't sure who's she liked better.