Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

"He just did an amazing article on the dangers of nargles."

When they arrived to the King's Cross with a panting, dog-shaped Sirius behind them, everybody had a sour face on but Hermione. The three youngest Weasley boys were irritated because they'd been woken up to screaming, Ginny was upset because George tripped her on the way up the stairs, and Harry was annoyed because Ron was annoyed.

Hermione's smile brightened when they reached Platform nine and three quarters, and she laughed when she saw Dean and Seamus wrestling, Seamus quite obviously losing. The giant, scarlet Hogwarts express was gleaming as always, and she tugged on Harry and Ron, urging them to come help her find a cabin.

They obliged, saying goodbye to a tearful Mrs. Weasley, and Hermione started on the train, Ginny Harry, and Ron in tow. The only one that was remotely empty was one at the back, the only person in it being a bright blonde haired girl reading a magazine upside down.

"Uh, hi, Luna. Mind if we sit with you?" Ginny asked cautiously, as if the girl might bite her. On the contrary, the girl had a very light, airy voice, as if she were barely there at all.

"Of course you can. I'm just reading the newest edition of The Quibbler. My father's the editor, you know. He just did an amazing article on the dangers of nargles. You should read it when you get a chance.

Everybody smiled wanly and nodded in unison, letting the girl get back to her magazine then sat in a tense silence until they got to Hogwarts.