Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

"This is where I belong."

Hermione and Ron's relationship was... interesting, to say the least. They didn't do very much, and if they even got anywhere near feeling each other, Ron would turn bright red, and sometimes couldn't control himself, to the point where he would get so embarrassed that he would just run off.

The fact that they were such good friends made it a little awkward, because whenever they were trying to just hang out with Harry and have a good time, Ron felt the need to grasp Hermione's hand, or bring him closer to her.

Honestly, Hermione was getting a bit tired of him. He was very clingy, and felt the need to be with her at every second of the day. The only thing was, she didn't want to break up with him and make him upset. Then Harry would most definitely side with him, and they would all be angry with each other again.

Hermione didn't really see Draco very much, because, true to his word, he switched all of his classes so he wouldn't have to see her. She missed him, though. He seemed to understand her without her even having to say anything. Ron was lovely, he never judged Hermione, and was deeply in love with her. But sometimes, Hermione felt that, if she told Ron to jump in front of a bus for her, he would do it. That's not the kind of relationship she wanted. She wanted someone to be honest with her about her flaws, and be her equal. She couldn't have that with Ron, and it killed her.

One night, when Ron headed down to the Great Hall for a snack, Hermione decided to get away and head over the Room of Requirement for some quiet studying. When she got there though, the door was already there, and she decided to open it, hesitantly.

When she got in, her heart fluttered and she smiled in spite of herself. It was their room. Everything was there, the fireplace, the leather couch, the beautiful bed.

She walked over to the bed, but stopped when she saw a lump under the covers. She leaned down and pulled the covers back gently, and was surprised to see a sleeping Draco. He was frowning, as if he was having nightmares.

Without even thinking, Hermione crossed to the other side and very slowly crawled in to the bed next to Draco. Immediately, his body reacted, and his arms closed around her tightly, all without him even waking up.

Hermione felt so at ease; their bodies fit together perfectly, and Draco's head was nestled in the crook of her neck. Hermione smiled to herself as she slowly fell asleep with one thought floating through her mind.

This is where I belong.