Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

"It just hurts to see my little girl so grown up!"

"Hermione, could you pass me the milk?" Draco asked, smiling at her and ruffling his hair.

She smiled at his perfectly toned stomach, and the black boxers that hung on his hips. "Of course," she replied, handing him the gallon of milk from the fridge. He had been living with her family for a couple of weeks, and Hermione was loving having him around all the time.

"Do you want to head in to Diagon Alley today? I have to get a few new quills to finish off my summer assignment."

"You're already doing your summer assignment? Honestly love, sometimes I think you're too smart for your own good," Draco chuckled. "I haven't even looked at it."

Hermione's eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Haven't even started? Draco! You told me you started it two nights ago when you went to your room!"

Draco smiled sheepishly. "Yeah... I know, but muggle T.V. shows are so interesting, so I got caught up in something called "Family Guy". Funny show, you know. You should watch it."

"Oh please, Family Guy is just rubbish. My father likes it though. Anyway, what time do you want to go?"

"In an hour or two? I want to eat and shower and get changed and all that fun stuff."

"Alright, alright. But first, I would absolutely love a good morning kiss," Hermione said seductively, and Draco leaned forward to place a long kiss on Hermione's expectant lips.

"Hey, hey, hey! Keep it G in here!" Hermione's dad walked in, smiling weakly.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Granger. I was... um... just going to get dressed. Be down in a few." Draco bit his lip and ran up the stairs to get dressed and keep things "G" as Mr. Granger put it.

"Daddy, we weren't doing anything bad!" Hermione giggled, giving her father a hug.

"Yeah, yeah. It just hurts to see my little girl so grown up!"

"Oh whatever. Look, is it alright if Draco and I head in to Diagon Alley today? I need to finish my summer assignment and need some supplies."

"Yes, you can go, I don't have a problem with it. How long do you have until school starts, anyway?"

"Two more months. But you know me, I like to get a head start on things!" Hermione's dad simply nodded before getting a glass of orange juice and heading back upstairs to his bedroom.

"Hey, Hermione, I just got this strange letter." Hermione looked up as Draco came down the stairs, hair wet, fully dressed, with a letter in his hand."

"Where did you get it from?"

"I don't know, it was just on my desk when I went up to my room," Draco replied, looking confused.

"Well, what does it say?"

"It says... 'It is almost time.' What do you think that means?"

"I don't know, but an owl could have dropped it off to you by accident. Come on, why don't you come and..." she whispered the last part, "help me get dressed."

Draco nodded, still slightly frowning.

And then, a little voice, somewhere deep in the back of his head, whispered something.

Someone still remembers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys, that's it. I'm really really super sorry but there's good news!

A SEQUEL IS UPON US.
Get it here :)

... Unless You Tell Them to Everyone