Do Your Worst

Xantis.

I cannot believe Castiel would be all over that thing like he is. Didn't Bravo talk to him? I shrugged off my stupid obsessive thoughts and made my way to my Human Economics class. Of course they would give the demon that class. I obviously can't function in a normal society.

As I entered the class, I laughed to myself seeing Raphael sitting alone in the back. Ignoring the instructor, I walked toward the empty seat next to my odd friend. He looked over and nodded a greeting, letting his head fall back as if he were to fall asleep. I let him be and just stared into space for most of the hour. When I did pay attention, I learned this was class for delinquent angels and shifters. It usually serves as a disciplinary for failing students.

By the end of class, I had dozed off. Raphael shook me awake and I growled.

"Calm down, Prince. It is time to go to your next class." He held out his hand, silently asking for my schedule. I reached in my back pocket and pulled the folded, crumpled piece of paper. Raph chuckled and handed it back to me after looking over it.

"You have your last two hours with Sera. I warn you, she does talk alot." I nodded, thinking back to the night before.

"Why does she not have this class?" I asked as we walked together.

"She is not failing any of her classes. Why you are, I do not know."

I wondered the same thing as Raph left my side. Maybe I should talk to the King about that. I pushed away the thought and continued my walk into my next class. I looked around for Sera, but she was no where in sight. Had I walked into the class? Slight embarrassment welled up in my stomach. I looked to the instructor as if to reassure that I am where I belong. She searched through her records and I turned towards the door. Sera had just walked in.

And so had Castiel.

"Now I know I'm in the wrong class." I chuckled and walked into an empty seat behind Sera. Castiel glared and took his seat in the front.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait!
And sorry about the epic shortness T-T
But I know my lovely partner will make you all happy next chapter :D
I get lazy over summer and now I have a crap load of deadlines ._.
But now that school has started (the reason for my deadlines) I will be more active :D
You should read this and this if you love me :3
Comment/subscribe!!! :D