Do Your Worst

Xantis.

It had been a few days since Bravo found out about Castiel and I. Every time he'd look at me, he'd giving me a smile that said he would keep our secret. I was relieved. Castiel, Bravo and I all started to eat lunch together and Castiel finally started sitting near me in class. Of course, there were whispers and rumors going around. They seemed to bother only Castiel. Any time someone would look at us and whisper to their friends, he would hang his head and mutter something about his parents. And that is exactly what he's doing now.

"Castiel, no one will ever know. Stop worrying," Bravo said boredly.

"You don't know that! The whole school could know right now and-"

"Cas, Stop. No one knows. They just think we're being nice and finally following our father's order. They think it's odd that we chose to do so now, after he's been here for a month already. They won't ever find the truth. So, just calm down and eat. You'll be fine."

Castiel nodded and started picking at his plate. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. He believes everything that Bravo says, he trusts him that much. I wish anyone would like and trust me as much as these brothers do each other. But it goes both ways. The only people I've ever trusted are my adoptive parents. They have always told me that they trust me. They have always told me that no matter what I do, they will trust me. They are the only people I believe. I do Castiel and Bravo, but to a point. I still don't feel as if I could tell them my darkest secrets with out a single worry. I have a feeling that if I did tell those secrets, I would scare them off, Castiel more than Bravo.

I watched Castiel finally take a bite, while his free hand moved about under the table. Soon, it came into contact with mine and grabbed hold. I smiled and glanced at him. He was blushing and trying to avoid my gaze. Bravo laughed out loud after saying something about being extremely obvious.

"Don't freak him out, Bravo. No one can see us."

"I'm just saying. Anyway, what are you doing after class, Xantis."

"Sleeping." Castiel giggled beside me, probably amazed that I could keep a straight face. He didn't know I was serious.

"Of course. You should come to the exclusive party tonight."

"Exclusive party? As is royal?"

"Exactly. Royals and Nobles only. Everyone of a high class is expected. Especially you. There are wagers going on about whether you'll attend."

"Why am I just now hearing about this?"

Castiel shifted beside me again and looked down. "The day that you got into trouble with Akier, he was going to your room to invite you. It was ordered by my father for him to invite you. He told us that he did, but apparently that was a lie."

The bell rang before I could even get angry. The brothers looked at me before standing, and Bravo demanded my answer.

"If I can find something nice enough to wear, I'll go."

"I can help," Castiel chimed. He's been telling me he's been wanting to dress me. I couldn't refuse him, so I just nodded and cleaned off my plate. I walked Cas to his next class, stopping him before he went in.

"Nothing too... Bright.... Alright?" He nodded, knowing exactly what I meant. I find it amazing how fast that boy could learn to read me.

For the rest of the day, I found myself wondering what Castiel has planned in his little head. I also couldn't help thinking about what my parents would say. My real parents. If they were alive and knew I am attending an angel school, I wondered what they would say. If they knew I was gay, or if they knew I had been adopted by shifters. I knew I would never find out, though.

When classes finally ended, I hurried to my room, hoping for a few hours of sleep. I had no such luck. Castiel was already going through my wardrobe by the time I was able to lay down.

"You don't have much formal wear, do you?"

"Nothing other than what I had the night of the ball when I first came here. At least I don't think. Micole could have snuck in something."

"Did you unpack your stuff yourself?"

"No, of course not. When I came back that night, everything was done for me." I frowned slightly at the thought. I always hated when other people went through my things. Castiel didn't say anything else and continued looking. I felt myself slipping away into a nap.

Castiel woke me gently with small kisses. I wrapped my arms around the small angel and pulled him down beside me. He giggled and kissed me again. With a gentle voice he told me it was time to get ready for the party, and that he finally planned what I was to wear.
♠ ♠ ♠
So so sorry for the long wait guys!
I kinda got in trouble, then my laptop charger died.
And then the holidays came around....
But it's all resolved now!
So please, comment!
Comments make Sari and I smile c: