Do Your Worst

Castiel.

I smiled as I made sure my dress was zipped up all the way in the back. Okay I’m super gay, I’ve realized that now thanks to a little help from someone.

Thinking of Xantis, I headed towards his room. Bravo was meeting us there and we would all go to the event together. I thought it was better than if Xantis and I went alone.

I guess Akier was pissed at him from the hushed whispers I heard the other night coming from the two as I passed the hallway they were arguing in.

”Bravo, what are you doing?” I heard and slowed down, listening to them.

“I’m protecting Castiel. He doesn’t want to be found out and I’m helping to make sure he’s not going to be. Maybe if you cared about our little brother half as much as you care about becoming king, you would go with me there,” he spat right back.

Akier growled, “He is in the wrong. Don’t aid him Bravo. I will not be the one to say anything, but if our parents find out, there will be no mercy.” His words were final.

“Tomorrow night I will be with Xantis and Castiel going to the party. If you are not there, I’ll know where your true loyalty lies.” At the sound of footsteps that made it seem like Bravo was storming off, I went in the opposite direction I came from.


My thoughts were drawn back to the present as I reached Xantis’ door and I knocked, the door opening a moment after.

Xantis was dressed in what I had laid out for him, looking amazing however his bow tie was hanging loosely around his neck. “Help?” he asked and I nodded, slipping inside and locking the door behind me. I put my hands and did the bowtie like I had done so many times before my father agreed to let me wear what I wanted, regardless of how pissed off my mother would be.

I finished the tie relatively quickly but remained close to him, leaning up and pressing our lips together sweetly.

Xantis groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist possessively, growling into my ear, “This makes it worth going to the party.”

Unable to help the giggles that spilled from my lips, I leaned in for another kiss. This one was longer, slower and much more passionate.

We broke away from each other only for a breath and just as we were about to reattach our lips, there was a knock on the door. Xantis grumbled under his breath but went to answer the door, a smiling Bravo at the door. He wore a larger smile than usual and I was going to question it, but realized why as soon as I saw him step into the room, revealing Akier behind him.

My eyes widened and I couldn’t help it, I ran forward and hugged him strongly, a smile gracing my features.

“I’m glad you are here,” I whispered into his stiff chest. After a moment, he gave in and wrapped his arms around me.

“You’re my baby brother,” he murmured sounding defeated and when I pulled away, I saw something flash in Bravo’s eyes. It was gone before I could figure out what it was, but he was staring at Akier with such…determination was it? I shook it off and looked around.

“Everyone ready to go?” Bravo asked and we all nodded though mine was a little hesitant.

Xantis stepped up beside me, resting a comforting hand on my shoulder, “Don’t worry, no one will know.” He eased my worries and I nodded, setting a hand over his gently, smiling up at him.

“Okay,” I whispered softly and we turned, all filing out the door and making our way to the ball, my heart in my throat the entire time.

It wasn’t long before we were outside the doors and I took a deep breath to steady my nerves and stop twitching my fingers together.

“Trust us, Castiel, it will all be fine,” Bravo promised into my ear and the doors were opened, the announcer announcing us in order.

“Crown Prince Akier! Demon Prince Xantis! Prince Bravo! Prince Castiel!” I was used to being the last when with my brothers as I was third in line to the throne.

I heard mutters around the crowd. “They’re together,” one woman said loudly as I was on my way with my brothers and Xantis to greet my parents. I had to remind myself that she wasn’t talking about Xantis and I. She said it was a happy voice and if she found out that we were romantically involved, the angel woman’s tone would probably be horrified.

We continued to my parents. It was their party and even if you are related, it es the etiquette to greet the hose.

We all bowed once we were before them, “good after noon children, and demon,” my mother said, looking disdainfully at Xantis.

My father spoke up louder than her, “Prince Xantis, we are very grateful and honored by your presence here tonight.” He smiled and Xantis nodded, glancing to me. My father followed his eyes and smiled kindly.

The world seemed to speed up around me as I saw something click in his eyes. He knew.

“Castiel.” He nodded to me and I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for whatever was to come, but he continued talking, “Bravo and Akier, welcome to you three as well my sons.”

I was left for the rest of the ball sticking to Xantis and my brothers all night, knowing that my father knows and wondering exactly what was going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coerced Adoration - hate to full of fluff

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE US? COMMENT TO SHOW IT:D