The Runaway

The Assault

The car was beat up, run down, and overcrowded but atleast I was away from Robert.

The feeling in the air was tense and it made me shiver to my inner core. I immediately got a bad vibe as soon as a hopped in.

All eyes were on me as I realized that there was five guys in the car and only one of me. They were watching me closely, hungrily as if I was the fresh meat that they were seeking to feed on.

But I couldn't do anything about it now. We were speeding down the freeway at what felt like almost 70 miles an hour.

The awkward feeling didn't reside until the car suddently stopped and pulled into an abandoned parking lot.

I had seen this happen multiple times on the after school specials. An unsuspecting girl gets lured into a car full of guys. And when she least sees it coming they rape her brutally and then despose of her body. and nonody ever finds her...

Now I was starting to fear for my life.

Acting on my instincts I immediately grasped by baby bump as if it was a delecate balloon. Shielding it from harms way. I just wished somebody was there to watch out for me.

The driver of the car, the one that initially invited me in climbed out of the drivers seat and into the back bench where I was seated. He scooted closer, and before I knew it he was on top of me.

I was competely naked now. Stripped of my clothes and my dignity. He was on top of me now. Also anked and moaning. Now each boy was taking turns mounting me. All I could do was cry.

As the third boy came down on me and penetrated me, I started to flash back to ym old life. The one I wanted to desperately to leave behind once and for all. But lately I found myself starting to miss the comforts of home.

I thought about my mother, how she was probibly worried sick when she noticed I was gone. She probibly stopped worrying about me by now. And my father, well I still doubted he ever cared about me at all. I felt the most for my brother though, having to grow up scared and alone. Deprived of a sister to love and care for him.

And then, I thought of Dave,

Had he sent any letters since I left? Did he think I was ignoring him? Is he doing alright? All of this flashed through my mind in an instant.

Did he still love me?

Before he left, Dave swore to me that he would be home as soon as possible. To always be there for me and the baby that we created together. Now he'd never be able to fulfill his promise..

Once the assualt was over, and each boy had there fill of pleasure, one of the larger boys pushed me out of the car and drove off. I hit the pavement hard. I felt the warm tingeling sensation of blood gushing from my forehead as a hit the cold pavement.

I was scared, cold, and alone. In the same exact position I had been in the day before.