‹ Prequel: LEPRECHAUN
Status: OHMYGOSH the sequel is finally here! Please, please, PLEASE comment on To Break Her Heart as well! Updates as regular as I can make them!

Picking Up the Pieces

It’d be good...right?

If he wants to be a dirty manwhore, why not let him? He as good as said that himself. Well, screw him. Actually, his blonde bimbo can go screw him.

I am not a jealous girlfriend, for your information. I’m not jealous at all.

I was speed walking towards to cinema when I heard a high pitched squeal. “OH MY GOD! JORDAN!”

I turned with a sigh, fully expecting another cheering fan girl, when a small lump of pure energy barreled into me. “Argh!” I screamed as I toppled backward, landing on my back with a grunt. I shook my head and stared at the little blondie, whose hair had grown out since I had last seen her. “Randy?”

She scowled at me. “When were you going to tell me that you were coming here?”

Oops. Busted. “When...um...now?” I questioned. She scowled deeper, her face turning red. “Ta...da?”

“JORDAN SCARLETT HILL, I’M GOING TO F*CKING KILL YOU!” she screamed, tackling me to the ground again. After a second, a strong arm picked her up, pulling her away from me.

Kyle chuckled. “That’s Randy speak for ‘I missed you!’”

I rolled my eyes. “No, that’s Randy speak for ‘Jordan Scarlett Hill, I’m going to f*cking kill you!' But for the record, I missed you guys too!”

I pushed myself off the ground and dusted my clothes off. Randy was in Kyle’s arms, struggling to get out. “Let me go!” she screeched. “I need to murder this gumball!”

I raised an eyebrow. “Gumball?”

“Jordan?”

I turned around and my heart did a little happy dance when I spotted my unrelated, genetically dissimilar, older, fraternal twin brother. “Hayden!” I yelled, running to him and jumping into his arms. I hugged him tight. “Where’s Carter?”

“I’m right here,” an amused voice chuckled behind us. “Would you mind letting go of my boyfriend?”

My face turned red. “Oops. Sorry.” I let go and Hayden laughed, ruffling my hair.

“I never took you for the jealous type, sweetheart,” he teased Carter, tickling her chin.

She scowled at him and crossed her arms. “Don’t do that!”

“Aw, you know you’re the only one for me!” He picked her up and kissed her deeply.

I turned around in disgust to see Kyle doing the same thing to Randy to calm her down. Ugh. All around me were happy couples. Namely my best friends. What am I? A fifth wheel?

Yes, apparently.

“Alright, bye guys, nice to see you again!” I said quickly, my nose wrinkling.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, where do you think you’re going, Missy?” a stern voice yelled, yanking me by my neck and pulling me back.

I scowled. “Kyle, can you please put your girlfriend on a leash?”

He laughed nervously. “It’s not like I haven’t tried before...”

“Yeah, that didn’t end well,” Hayden said.

“Uhuh, as I remember it, you were banned from Wal Mart,” Carter added.

My eyes widened. “How the hell did you manage that?”

Randy pouted. “I don’t want to talk about it.” She turned on Kyle. “But that’s what you get for trying to pull me around like some fat, lazy dog!”

“I wasn’t trying to pull you around like some fat, lazy dog!” Kyle protested.

I snorted. “Yeah, he was trying to pull you around like some skinny, hyper bitch.”

Me and Randy looked at each other and burst into laughter. “C’mere, hun!” she gasped, holding her arms out. I hugged her tight, still laughing. At least my relationship with my friends is still perfect. Even though it wasn’t the most...ah...normal friendship. But normal is boring.

“Ah, that was refreshing,” I said, once we had pulled away.

“From?” she questioned.

I bit my lip nervously. “Hey, you guys want to get some food? I’ve got some explaining to do.”

How were they going to react? It’d be good...right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short!! This is just a little present for you guys for being awesome.

AND I'VE GOT THE WINNERS FOR THE STORY CONTEST!!! CHECK MY JOURNAL!!!

Anyway, since it's Ramadan, I might not be uploading as much, so just a heads up.

Peace out!! Sorry, my little brother is throwing stuff for his turn... >.< Little kids...I tell you.

I LOVE CAKE!! What's your favorite cake, my dears?

Image

Subscribe, vote, comment, read, thanks, I love you guys!