‹ Prequel: LEPRECHAUN
Status: OHMYGOSH the sequel is finally here! Please, please, PLEASE comment on To Break Her Heart as well! Updates as regular as I can make them!

Picking Up the Pieces

NOT A CHAPTER!

I made a Facebook page for this thing, kind of, so please LIKE it!

I also created an email for you guys so you could email me your questions, concerns, etc, etc.

ANYWAY! This same note is going to be posted on both this story and I Hate His Guts, okay? Please don't be mad at me for not posting another chapter!!

Here's my email address: imfluentinsarcasm33@gmail.com

And if you guys want to talk to me there, and you have a Gmail account, send me a request, with a note saying who the hell you are and then we can chat when I'm online, okay?

I'll check this email whenever I can, so feel free to talk to me about ANYTHING! It doesn't even have to do anything with my stories or your stories. You could just email me because you're bored, scared, sad, happy, whatever you need to talk about, I'll be there for you, okay?

So please email me, send me chat requests, etc! I GUARANTEE that I will answer ALL emails no matter what, unless you're just spamming me. Then I won't. Or if you insult me. I can take criticism, but I will verbally bitch slap you if you are mean. Okay?

Don't be afraid to talk to me about anything! I won't stalk you, or anything ridiculous like that. I will give you a cyber shoulder to cry on, person to laugh with, etc.

If you just want to share with me a funny story, PLEASE DO! I would LOVE TO READ ALL ABOUT your funny stories! So basically, just email me whatever, okay?

Oh, and the Facebook page. Here is the url: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-Fluent-In-Sarcasm/157508744331487?v=wall

Please LIKE it and comment and post comments etc, etc, etc, okay? I love you guys!

REMEMBER, EMAIL ME, LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK, SEND ME GMAIL CHAT REQUESTS, AND DON'T HESITATE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING! I promise, I can handle it. Spill me your woes, unleash your anger, laugh your butt off, whatever.

I'm here for my lovely fans!!!

EMAIL: imfluentinsarcasm33@gmail.com

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-Fluent-In-Sarcasm/157508744331487?v=wall
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't think I'd forget about Cake, did you? Lol

Image