‹ Prequel: LEPRECHAUN
Status: OHMYGOSH the sequel is finally here! Please, please, PLEASE comment on To Break Her Heart as well! Updates as regular as I can make them!

Picking Up the Pieces

I'm really sorry!

I'm just a writing wreck right now. I haven't updates PUTP or LEPRECHAUN or IHHG for so long that you guys are probably losing faith in me.

DON'T LOSE FAITH IN ME! PLEASE!!

Alright, there's this thing on Wattpad called the "Watty Awards 2011," alright? And I've entered TBHH, and a couple other stories (that I will post on this site AFTER PUTP and IHHG) in it.

What's so special about that? Well, I just realized that the deadline to finish the stories is NOVEMBER 30th. I thought it was DECEMBER 31st was the deadline!

So, as you can see, I'm screwed!

What I'm saying is that I want to focus on those stories and work really hard on them until I can finish them, because I seriously want to win. Do you know how good that would look on a college application? Amazingly good! Soooo....I'm going to take a couple month break (I promise I'll be back in December!) to finish those stories.

Once again, I am SOOOOO sorry, and PLEASE DON'T LOSE FAITH IN ME!!

Also, I would really LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER if you would join Wattpad and help me to win! That would be seriously Fantastic Cream. I swear, I'd like kiss my older brother, and I hate my brother! <3

Anyway, so please bear with me! I know that it's really selfish and awful and stupid, but I really can't finish the stories any other way than focusing directly on them, without the stories on this site mocking me and saying, "YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED US!!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??!"

Please understand!

Love you all,
Holly
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, and why on earth am I pissed?

Why, you ask? BECAUSE SOMEONE DECIDED IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO REPORT I HATE HIS GUTS!

And do you want to know why??

Because of plagiarism!

I don't know what was going on in their head, but I've NEVER read a story that is exactly like mine. Yeah, it might be "HEY WE HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM DAMN" but NOTHING like this story!

Does this story seem like something that is plagiarized? If so, tell me, and I'll apologize.

But I will NOT stand for that when I am clearly innocent! I seriously started this story WAAAAYYY before I started posting it on Mibba. I started like...last year! In July or something!

And I've been plagiarized before, so why on EARTH would I plagiarize someone else? Seriously? Seriously? Whoever reported me, what exactly did I plagiarize? The rule is to change 20% and I freaking changed 90%! The only thing that is like REMOTELY close to other stories is that a girl and boy are sharing a room!

Tell me, what did I plagiarize?!

Comment with your thoughts!