The Ultimate Bet

Chapter 1

“I saw him first!”

“No, I did!”

“Watching the kid walk off the bus doesn’t count!”

“I saw his rear-end, which is the whole point of this discussion!”

“Fuck it, I’m getting the kid—“

“You’re acting as if he’s a piece of candy—“

“Well, you’re treating him like he’s a piece of ass-“

“Which, by the way, he is or else we would not be arguing over this right now.”

“Toro—“

“Way—“

“Erm, e-excuse me?”

Both boys looked to the source of the timid voice, both their gazes zeroing in on the subject of their heated debate.

Frank Iero.

Frank looked at them with wide eyes, shuffling his feet and scratching the back of his head, his bangs falling over his eyes. Ray couldn’t help his eyes roaming over the kid’s attire, imaging what he would look like without them, and Gerard debated if he could somehow seduce the kid in the school library and fuck him against he bookshelves—

“You both are in front of my locker,” he said, smiling apologetically. “And I really need to get my books for class. I don’t want to be late.“

They still had thirty minutes until class, but according to Frank Iero’s standards, he was late.

“I have to study for the bio-chem test we have...” he continued, clearing his throat and gesturing to the locker behind both boys. “I would really appreciate it.”

“Sorry, sorry,” Ray said quickly, moving swiftly, hiding his smile as Frank walked up to his locker, opening it and gathering his books. He looked at his friend from over the kid’s head, mouthing, “Mine.”

Gerard laughed quietly, shaking his head and walking off, not surprised to see Ray follow after him.

“So you really think you’re gonna fuck him first, do you?”

“Don’t I always?” he answered cheekily, smiling in amusement. “Name one person you fucked before I did.”

“You always use your fucking ‘artist’ crap as your leverage,” Ray accused.

“Hey, it’s not cheating if it’s natural talent—“

“Ok. Well, I have even a better leverage. I have two classes with him. More chance of me talking to the kid than you—“

“And I have teacher’s aid in the library--which by the way, is where that kid lives, breathes, and eats,” Gerard responded quickly, smiling in triumphant. “I won already, see?”

Ray grumbled, glaring at his friend once more before walking off to his class.

**

“Why in such a crappy mood? It’s Friday,” Mikey said during lunch.

Mikey was Gerard’s younger brother, the cooler younger brother. Mikey was definitely more laid-back out of the two. He was sixteen, tall and too skinny with glasses. He looked like someone who could be Frank Iero’s best friend, but no, Ray didn’t classify Mikey as a ‘geek’. He partied and smoked pot like the rest of them, and for some odd reason, got laid more often than Gerard and him did. Some girls liked that whole skinny, shy thing Ray guessed. Gerard could never fathom it neither, amazed when he found out an ex-girlfriend broke up with him just so she could go to the prom with Mikey.

Bottom line, this kid was the kind you never under-estimated.

But unlike his brother and him, he had morals.

“Your brother is a complete deuce.”

“Dude, tell me something I don’t know,” Mikey said, looking at the mashed potatoes on his school tray with contempt. “This looks like something my dog wouldn’t eat.”

Ray looked at the gooey, liquid mash potatoes and cringed. “I don’t think a rodent would eat that.”

Mikey pushed his tray away, shaking his head in dismay. “Has cafeteria food ever been known to kill?”

“How about you be the first victim?” Ray suggested. He looked at the clock, knowing Gerard was in the library, probably already had the kid on a desk and was fucking him into oblivion…

“So what are you and Gerard betting on now?” Mikey asked, raising a curious brow.

“What makes you think we’re betting?” Ray said, caught off guard and eyeing the younger Way with suspicion.

“Well, you only hate my brother whenever you guys are competing for something…or someone,” Mikey said, realization dawning on him. “So who did you bet on this time?”

“Frank Iero,” Ray said.

Mikey coughed, nearly swallowing his Coke Zero. “…Wait, did you say Frank Iero? Frank Iero, the biggest nerd of this entire school? The clumsy, hyperactive, biggest geek this country as ever seen?”

“Yes,” Ray said, straightening his back, “have you seen that kid? He’s portable. And probably flexible—“

“Ew, ew!” Mikey sputtered. “If you’re developing some weird, psycho nerd fetish, fuck me before you fuck that kid. He probably doesn’t even know what sex is, much less homosexual sex…”

“Offering yourself to save someone else’s virtue?” Ray asked, looking at how flustered the younger boy looked now. “Do you always whore yourself like that?”

Mikey glared at him. “Oh, fuck off. You know what I meant. You don’t deny you have some weird geek fetish do you? Nobody would want to fuck that kid with a ten foot pole—“

“Dude, the kid is only four feet, it would go right through him—“

“Urgh! You know what I fucking meant. When was the last time you got laid? If you’re seriously considering fucking that kid, I’m worried for your sanity,” Mikey declared. “I’m only looking out for a friend. If I need to, I’ll hire a prostitute and slap on some glasses on him--”

“No. I’m gonna fuck Frank Iero,” Ray cut in, his voice firm. He looked at Mikey, noticing how the younger boy looked appalled. “We’re betting fifty bucks on this one. Virgins cost more.”

Mikey shook his head in disagreement. “He’s fucking jailbait. He’s younger than me. He’s fourteen. Gerard’s eighteen, he’ll definitely go to jail…”

“And I’m still seventeen,” Ray winked, leaning back in his chair. “I’m totally gonna get that fifty bucks and the tightest fuck I’ll ever have—“

“And scarring the kid for life and taking his virginity hasn't cross your mind once?” Mikey said skeptically.

“Hey, number one rule, you can’t let your morals control you—“

Mikey stood up, looking at the older man with disgust. “You’re sick."

Ray shrugged nonchantly, thankful Mikey didn’t at least share his infatuation with the kid. Because, he knew, deep down, he would probably win if he decided to join in.

**

Mikey Way couldn’t believe how far his brother and friend could take this stupid betting game. In the past, it bothered him, but the people they usually fucked were no virgins and weren't as innocent as they seemed. Most of them were cheerleaders, or some new chick to school. But never a virgin. Mikey wasn’t a sappy, romantic person, but he did believe your first time should be special and meaningful.

And the thought of Ray or Gerard taking that so lightly, just…bothered him.

He had been so focused on his thoughts, he had took the turn without watching where he was going, slamming into someone, the momentum knocking him to the ground and landing with a hard thud on his ass. Papers were shattered everywhere, and the person he ran into gave a weak moan from the floor.

“Fuck, I’m sorry!” he exclamed, sitting up quickly and gathering the random papers around them. The other person didn’t say anything, his hands picking up the rest of the fallen papers. Mikey stood up, papers in hand, surprised how he had to look down a bit.

“S-sorry. I should’ve—“ Frank gave a weak apology, looking up at him in fear.

Mikey smiled friendly, handing the kid his papers. “Nah, it was my fault. I wasn’t paying attention.”

“T-thanks for your h-help,” the kid stuttered, still looking terrified of him, re-adjusting the bag on his shoulder. It looked like he was carrying bricks by the how heavy his bag looked. Mikey quickly realized actually who he was talking to.

“Off to the library?” he asked, realizing the library doors were two doors down.

Frank nodded, his glasses sliding down and he had to push them up. “Yeah. I have to study for my bio molecular exam and--"

Mikey glanced at the clock above them, realizing Gerard was probably still in there. And since he was a good, moralistic person, it was his responsibility to keep his kid from his immoral brother and perverted friend, right?

“Listen kid, erm, I know we barely know each other. But how about we…go to lunch or something. I’m having some trouble in biology myself, maybe you could...help me with my homework?” Mikey asked sweetly, looking at the kid with a very vulnerable expression. “You see, if I don’t pass this exam by next Friday, I’m pretty much…dead.”

Frank looked at him, then back at the library door entrance. “I don’t know…”

“I would really, really appreciate it,” Mikey said in a rush, almost wanting to grasp the kid by the forearms and shake him, but that would probably be taking it too far… “you’re the smartest kid in this entire school…I was on the way to the library myself, to get help. But…I rather have another student help me.”

“Alright,” Frank agreed, smiling slightly, his dimples showing.

Mikey smiled back, finding himself realizing why Ray and Gerard would want this kid as another notch on their bedpost.

He was hot, in that hot nerdy way.

Oh fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first story in two years! So please be kind! Tell me what you think.
I posted this on my lj last week.
XXX