Status: Comments and subscription will make me feel special! ENJOY

Love You Always

Jimmy

I was still behind Misty, my arms snug around her waist. We were both in the living room, looking down at the creation that I helped make. Looking down at Misty, I saw that she was looking at Brandon with pure love. That made me smile. Making her walk forward with me, I pulled away and sat down next to Brandon. Misty did the same.

"What chu doing?" I asked Brandon.

"Watching Sponge Bob. Want to oin?" he asked, looking over at me.

I shook my head no.

"How about I show you something instead?" I asked.

"Is it a spider?" he asked, fearful.

I looked over at Misty and saw that she was giggling a bit.

"No. It's not a spider. You afraid of them?"

Brandon nodded.

"Me too. Now, come on!" I exclaimed, jumping to my feet.

Brandon giggled before getting up and standing next to me. Looking over at Misty, I extended my hand towards her. She looked at it for a few seconds before placing hers in mine. I pulled her up and held her close to my side. Grabbing Brandon's hand, I lead them over towards the basement.

"You ready?" I asked Brandon.

Brandon nodded his head and we descended down the steps. Turning on the light when we were at the bottom, we were face to face with my music room.

"OO! Ook ook!" Brandon said, pointing at my drum set before running towards it.

"He plays?" I asked Misty.

"A little. But he's real good," she said, smiling up at me.

I smiled back and walked over towards Brandon.

"Show me what you got," I told him as I helped him up onto the seat.

Brandon nodded before grabbing the sticks. He didn't play for a while and then, right before my eyes and ears, he began to play 'Lost'. I stared at him, flabbergasted. Looking up at Misty, I saw her grinning at my expression. When Brandon was done, he placed the sticks on top of the drums before looking up at me.

"How that, Papa?"

"That.....Was....Amazing!" I said before yanking him off the seat and pulling him into a hug.

Brandon's giggles hit my ears and my heart melted in pride and joy. Looking over at Misty, I saw that she had tears in her eyes. Going over to her, I brought her into the hug before we pulled apart. We stayed in the music room for a few more hours until I noticed that Brandon had fallen asleep on the couch.

"He's out cold," I said as I checked him.

"Yeah. We should probably be going now," Misty said as she stood up and stretched.

I snapped my head over towards her and said,"Don't go. Stay. I just met him. Please."

Misty looked at me for a few minutes before nodding her head yes. A huge smile spread across my face before I bent to pick him up. Brandon snuggled into my chest as I walked up the steps. Walking into the guest room, I carefully placed him on the bed before taking off his shoes and placing the covers over him. Kissing his forehead, I grabbed Misty's hand and walked across the hall towards my room.

"Your staying here with me," I said to her.

"Okay," Misty said as she took off her jacket.

Walking over to my closet, I pulled out some clothes that I save.

"Here," I said, passing her the clothes.

"You kept these?" she asked as she looked down at her old clothing.

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

She giggled a little before walking to the bathroom. Closing the door behind her, I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into bed. I didn't have to wait long when Misty came back out. My eyes basically popped out of my head. Misty soffe short fit her a little bit smaller that before and her red tank top showed off her toned stomach. I had to swallow the sudden lump that had formed in my throat. Getting into bed wit me, she snuggled into the covers. Reaching over, I brought her close to my chest and held on tight. Not letting her go.

"Night Jimmy," Misty whispered through a yawn.

"Night Mist," I said as I closed my eyes, letting sleep consume me.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is! hope you like!

And tomorrow, sunday, is going to be my b-day so IDK if ima update. BUT I WILL!