Status: Comments and subscription will make me feel special! ENJOY

Love You Always

Misty

I fiddled with my hands as Jimmy drove over to Johnny's. When Val told me that Kellen was over, raising havoc, I was scared out of my mind. I thought that I lost him in Colorado, but I guess I was wrong. Looking back at Brandon, I saw that he was playing with the hat that Jimmy let him have. Taking a deep breath, I looked forward again and saw that Jimmy was already pulling into Johnny's driveway. When he shut the car off, we stayed in the car for a couple minutes before swallowing my fear and opening the door. I was about to step out when Jimmy's hand grabbed my arm.

"What's going on Misty?" he said, looking into my eyes.

I looked into his crystal clear eyes, hating that I was keeping this from him.

"It's an ex," I began slowly," I thought I escaped him. But it turned out that he was still in my trail."

"What do you mean by that?" he said, confused.

"I will tell you when this is over. But for now, please keep Brandon safe."

And with that, I carefully removed my arm from his grasp and got out. Taking Brandon out of the car, I waited for Jimmy to get out before passing him his son.

"Now Brandon," I said, looking at my son in the eye,"I want you to keep your eyes closed and you head on you daddy's neck. And cover your ears okay?"

"Okay Mommy," Brandon said before doing what I told him.

Taking a deep breath, I looked up at a confused Jimmy. We looked at each other before I turned. I began to walk when I felt Jimmy interlace our figures. He held onto them tightly as we walked into the house. I heard the yelling before the door closed behind us. Taking a deep breath, I lead Jimmy into the living room to see someone that I thought would never find me. Johnny and Brian were around him, keeping him in check. I saw that the girls were nowhere to be seen. Before anyone saw us, Val came out of nowhere and took Brandon from Jimmy's arms.

"Thank you," I whispered to her.

She nodded and gave me a small smile before walking back out. Turning back into the room, I took a couple steps forward and cleared my throat. All heads snapped over to me.

"You fucking bitch!" Jose said," I fucking told you that I will find you!"

I flinch back at the tone of his voice. Straightening my back, I looked at him in the eye.

"And I told you that if you ever follow me, I will call the fucking cops."

He snorted and ran his gaze over my body. His eyes stopped between Jimmy and my body and his gaze went hard.

"You fucking whore! I knew you were fucking around!" he roared.

And before anyone could do anything, he went passed Johnny, Brian and Jimmy and punched me in the jaw. I cried out and held onto my jaw as I hit the floor. Looking up with tear filled eyes, I saw Jimmy jump over him and began to beat the shit out of him. Before Jimmy could do any more damage, Matt and Brian pulled him of of him.

"Call the cops," Johnny said to Zacky.

Coming over to me, Johnny helped me back to my feet and brought me close.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Jimmy roared out," Who the fuck do you think you are to punch my woman!"

Jimmy was struggling to get out of the hold of Matt and Brian but they didn't let their grip go. Looking over at Jose, I saw him wipe blood from his nose before he answered.

"I'm her boyfriend. She's my fucking bitch."

"I told you I wanted nothing to do with you," I seethed though my teeth.

Jose looked over at me and was about to launch himself onto me again when Zacky stopped him.

"Their on the way," he grunted as he held Jose at bay.

Not even ten minutes later, the cops came and arrested Jose. Taking my statement, they told me that I had to go to court to be able to get a restraining order against him. After an hour and a half of talking to them, they finally left. Walking back into Johnny's home, I saw that Brandon was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Brandon?" I asked, scared.

"Don't worry, honey. He's just sleeping," Michelle said as she brought me into a hug.

"How's your jaw?" Lacey asked as she brought me another ice pack.

"Hurts like a mother fucker, but I'll live," I said, giving her a smile.

She smiled back at me before leading me into the living room. Taking a seat next to Johnny, I saw that Jimmy was pacing the floor, no doubt still pissed out of his mind. Their was a moment of silence before Matt broke it.

"Misty, what the fuck happened before you came back?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's suck-ish, I have a bit of writers block!

Comment? Sybscribe?