Status: Comments and subscription will make me feel special! ENJOY

Love You Always

Jimmy

"Where the hell are you going?" Leana yelled.

"Out!" I yelled back as I slammed the front door shut.

Giving out a sigh of frustration, I headed to my car and sat there for a few minutes. Leanna and I have been ighting for the past for months about nothing in particular. She's always accusing me of cheating/ I mean, what the fuck is all that shit about? Just because I come home late doesn't mean that I'm cheating. It means that I'm either working late on a new song or hanging with the guys because they know that I don't want to come home to a whiny bitch.

When the car began to heat up with the summers early sun, I turned on my car and peeled out of my driveway. I drove around aimlessly until I realized where I was heading. Stopping across the street from Johnny's house, I saw him putting a car seat in the back of his truck. Getting out, I jigged across the street and walked up to him.

"Hey short shit. What are youdoing there?" I asked him.

Johnny jumped and spun around.

"Holy shit Jimmy! Fucking give me a heart attack why don't ya," Johnny said.

I chuckled.

"So, what are you doing with a car seat?"

Johnny sighed and moved away from the door.

"I have family staying with me," he said.

"Who?" I asked him.

Johny was going to say something before the front door of hishouse flew open and out came running a little bot with basketball shorts and a Bring Me The Horizon tee and had sunglasses over his eyes. The boy ran to Johnny and launched himself at him.

"Uncle Ohnny!" The kid yelled.

Johnny laughed and threw the kid in the air before catching him and doing it all over again.

"Brandon! How are you buddy?" Johnny asked him.

"Om Good! Readyto see Grama!" the kid said.

"Alright. Let's get you strapped in and wait for you mama,"Johnny said.

Johnny turned to put the kid in the car seat. I stared at both of them in confusion. I opened my mouth to say something when the front door slammed shut. Turning, there was a woman walking towards the car. She had some gray shorts on with a plain white v-neck and a pair of vans. She too had sunglasses on over her eyes. Her wavy edium length hair flowing close to her shoulder. She was looking down at her phone before she looked up. When she saw me, she stopped in her tracks for a few secinds before making her way towards Johnny.

"Heall strapped in?" the unknown girl asked.

"Yeah," Johnny said before closing the door.

"Alright," the girl said before passing me.

When she did, a powerful scent filled my senses. A scent that I would never forget. It was burned into my subcontious. When the girl passed me, the powerful scent of lavender hit me. The same scent the love of my life wore. Looking into the car, I saw her turn in her seat and talked to the little boy.

"Jimmy. I got to go. I'm going to visit my mom," Johnny said, bringing me back.

I looked at him to see something flash in his eyes.

"Alright then. See you at your barbeque on Tuesday, I said, waving at him while I walked towards my car.

Johnny waved back and got into histruck and drove off. I stared at his truck for a few moments before I saw it go out of sight. Sighing, I got back into my car and headed to a special spot on the beach. After a few minutes of driving, I climbed out and walked towardws the peir. With my hoodie up and Aviators over my eyes, I walked under the peir and sat close to the waters edge. Sitting down, I traced the heart that was carved into the post. Carved into the heart was M+J= foREVer. When I looked at it, tears came to my eyes.

Why did you have to leave? I was drunk when I made that mistake and yet, I'm still with it's maker. Why did you leave me without a word?

As there thoughts went through my head, I remembered what happened the day she left. I awoke to find myself naked next to Leanna. I jumped up and out of bed and quickly got into my clothes. I was walking down the stairs when I heard two voices.

"Please stay!" I heard Johnny saying.

"Johnny! I can't.You didn't see what I saw!" his sister cryed out.

"What did you see?" Johnny asked.

"He was fucking that whore Leanna. I saw it with my own eyes! I'm sorry, but I can'tstay here. Please Johnny," his sister sobbed out.

There was a moment of silence before there was a sigh.

"Alright. But I'll miss you," Johnny said with a sigh.

"I'll miss you too. And- and I'll keep you updated," she said.

There was no more talk. Just the shuffling of feet and a door closing. Walking down the rest of the steps, Johnny was there with his head down.

"Johnny?" I remebered saying.

Johnny's head snapped up and suddenly, he came at me and punched me in the eyes.
I stummbled back and hit the floor. There were the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs and there stood the rest of the guys. They looked back and forth between the coth of us before Brian said:

"What the fucksgoing on here?"

"My sister walked in on Jimmy fucking Leanna," Johnny said.

"Dude! What the fuck!?" Zazky yelled at me.

"I was drunk!" I yelled, trying to depend myself as I stood up.

"That's just fucking bullshit! Just beacause you were fucking drunk doesn't mean you should be doing that," Matt said.

"I know that and I fucking regret it! The love of my fucking life just walked out of that door!" I screamed out while tears ran down my face.

They all looked at me, wide eyes, before looking at Johnny.

"She's gone?" Brian asked him.

Johnny nodded.

"But what-" Matt was saying before Johnny cut him off.

"All taken car if. She'll keep me posted," Johnny answered.

To this day, I still don't know what they were talking about. Even when I asked them countless of times what they ment by that, but they just shook there head 'no' and said it wasn't there thing to tell.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up and walked back to my car. Checking the time on my cell, I saw that it was past midnight. Time to get back to the wicked whore of Huntington.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's chapter 2.

Comment and Subscribe please!