Status: Comments and subscription will make me feel special! ENJOY

Love You Always

Misty

We were heading back home after we went to visit mom. It took all my will power to not break down when we barley entered the room. Moms once dark brown hair was now gray and she was so thin. Her bones were sticking out of her hospital gown. Brandon was to young to know what was going on. Johnny and I just told him that grandma was here to get her flu shots. Brandon nodded, not completely believing us. I quietly sighed as I looked over my shoulder. Brandon was sleeping in his car seat with his thumb in his mouth. I smiled and looked ahead of me. As Johnny continued to drive back to his home, I thought back to what happened earlier today.

My breathing stopped and my heart rate sped up when I saw Jimmy there. He didn't seem to recognize me due to wearing my sunglasses. When I got into Johnny's truck, Brandon asked me if I saw the really tall man. I laughed and nodded my head at him.

After we visited mom and me breaking down when Johnny to Brandon to get some ice cream, I was calm. Well, almost calm.

"Are you okay? Your kinda too quiet," Johnny said as he took a left.

"Oh, yeah. Completely fine. Why do you ask?" I said, looking over at him.

Johnny just shrugged.

"Just wondering."

"Oh. Okay," I said and we went back to silence.

Ten minutes later, we finally arrived. I was taking Brandon out when Johnny told me he was going to get ready. I shooed him away and walked into the house. Going up the stairs and into my room, I carefully placed Brandon on the bed. After taking off his shoes, I brought the cover over him and walked out the door. I was walking down the stairs when the doorbell rang. Rushing over, I pulled the door open to reveal a woman in a beautiful dark red dress with black heals and dark hair.

"Misty?" The woman asked.

My eyes snapped back to her and my eyes widen.

"Oh my god! Lacey!" I exclaimed.

Lacey laughed and pulled me into a big hug. I laughed out and hugged her back.

"Oh my god! How are you!? I haven't seen you since Brandon was born! And how's the little cutie?" Lacey asked as I stepped away to let her in.

"I'm good and so is Brandon. And yes, it has been too long," I said with a laugh.

Lacey laughed too and we got to a talking. Catching up on old time. We were in the middle of discussing what happened in middle school when Johnny came down wearing a tux.

"Snazzy," I said with a wolf whistle.

Johnny flicked me off and turned to Lacey.

"You ready?" he asked her.

Lacey nodded and we both stood up.

"We have got to hang out one of these days!" Lacey said at the door.

"Most defiantly! How about on Monday?" I suggested.

"Yeah! That'll be great!" Lacey replied before giving me a quick hug and followed Johnny over to his truck.

I waved and called out," Have fun! And don't come back pregnant!"

This earned the finger from Johnny and a laugh from Lacey. I shook my head and closed the door with a smile on my face. Walking back to the living room, I turned the t.v. on and started to watch 'A Walk To Remember'. It was barely beginning so I stood up and walked into the kitchen to get something to snack on. Grabbing a bag of popcorn and placed it in the microwave. As I waited, I got myself a glass of water and went back to the living room. I placed the glass on the coffee table when a specific picture caught my eye. It was one on the gang and I. They were all sitting on the couch of Brian's place. Since the girls didn't want to be in it, I was the only one there. There was no where else to sit so I ended up sitting in Jimmy's lap. Jimmy was looking down at me with the biggest smile in the entire world. I was looking up at him with a small smile of my own.

I smiled at the picture. Wishing with all my heart that things would go back to how they were before Leanna stepped into the picture. Sighing, I went back into the kitchen and got out a bowl. The microwave dinged and I took out the bag of popcorn before opening it and pouring the substance in the red bowl. Grabbing the bowl, I headed back into the living room and sat down. Tonight is going to be a lonely night, I thought as I began to eat my snack.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's the next chapter! hope you like!

Comment and Subscribe please!