Status: Comments and subscription will make me feel special! ENJOY

Love You Always

Misty

It was Saturday. The day of my brothers barbecue. I was currently in the room putting Brandon's swim trunks and lathering sunscreen on him.

"Mama! It's cold!" Brandon giggled.

I laughed and placed a shirt on him and then his favorite ball cap.

"There," I said, standing up," All done."

"Can I go to Uncle Ohnny now?" Brandon asked.

I laughed and nodded.

"Of course. Just be careful going down the stairs sweetie," I said.

"Okay!" Brandon called to me as he headed down the stairs.

I smiled and went back to getting ready. When I placed my shorts and tank top over my gray bikini, I slipped into my flip flops and lathered some sun screen on myself before getting my glasses and walking down the stairs. I laughed when I saw Johnny holing Brandon upside down.

"When are they coming by?" I asked Johnny as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Um. In about twenty minutes," Johnny said as he placed my child back to his feet.

I nodded and took a gulp of water.

"Oh. And Jimmy's going to be here with Leanna," Johnny said, looking over at me.

I nodded again.

We were setting things up when the front door flew open and in came Lacey, Brian, Matt, Michelle, and Val.

"Hello party people!" Brian called out.

I laughed and went over to give him a hug.

"Hey bestie!" I said.

"Hey love. How are you?" Brian asked when we pulled apart.

"Goo-" was all that I got out before I was suddenly tackled to the floor by two women.

"MISTY! Oh my God!! It really is you!" Val and Chelle said together.

I laughed.

"Yes! It's me! now get the hell off me! I'm sufficing!"

The twins laughed and got up, pulling me with them. When we were on our feet, they pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"We missed you," Chelle said as we pulled apart.

"Same here," I told them.

They smiled at me and asked where Brandon was. I opened my mouth to answer, but didn't get to because Brandon came bursting into the room.

"Auntie Val!! Auntie Chelle!" Brandon yelled launching himself at them.

The twins laughed and spun around.

"Wow! Look at you! It feels like it was just yesterday that you were a little baby!" Val said, giving Brandon a kiss on the cheek.

Brandon giggle and wiggled his was out of her arms and dashed into the living room.

"He's looking more and more like his father," Chelle said as we walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah," I said with a sigh.

We entered the kitchen and began to take things out back. We were just bringing the cooler out when a voice behind me said:

"Is that little Misty."

Turning around, I met the eyes of the one and only Papa Gates.

"Papa Gates!" I exclaimed as I ran and jumped into his arms.

Papa Gates laughed and spun me around before placing me back onto my feet.

"How are you and that son of yours?" Papa Gates asked me.

"We're good. Brandon is as crazy as a pig," I said, smiling over at my son.

Papa Gates laughed and we continued to talk for a while before Johnny called me over to the grill. By then, the small get together was in full swing.

"What's up, bro?" I said as I walked over to him.

"Could you help me with the stakes?" He asked as he slipped some burgers and hot dogs.

"Yeah. Sure," I said as I got the spatula and began to flip.

Johnny and I were talking when I was suddenly hit by water. With eyes wide open, I turned to see Brandon and Zacky with water guns.

"Oh, you are so going to get it," I said as I placed the spatula down and chased them.

Brandon and Zacky both screamed and ran of into different directions. I was behind Zacky before I caught up and pushed him into the pool. Every began to laugh there heads off. All that was left was Brandon, who I quickly caught up to. I grabbed him and began to tickle him.

"Ah!! Mama stop!" Brandon laughed out.

"No," I said, laughing too.

I continued to do this until I was suddenly pulled off of him and was being tickled by none other than Matt.

"Traitor!" I yelled through a laugh.

Matt laughed and continued to tickle me along with my son.

"What's going on here?" a voice I knew too well.

Matt suddenly stopped and we both looked to the direction where the voice came from. There, with a woman wearing a way to revealing dress, was Jimmy, the father of my son.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres the next chapter!!! Hope you like!

Comment and Subscribe peas!