Status: Comments and subscription will make me feel special! ENJOY

Love You Always

Jimmy

Leanna and I had just arrived when I was Matt on top of a girl, tickling her like there was no tomorrow. Looking around, I saw that everybody was looking at them before they spotted me. When they did, they suddenly stopped.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

Matt ceased and the girl and him looked at each other for a few seconds before they slowly turned to me. When they did, my heartbeat stopped before going into over time. There, under Matt, was Misty. The love of my life. When she made eye contact with me, her eyes grew wide. We kept staring at each other until Matt pulled her up to her feet and pulled her over to where Johnny was at the grill. My eyes followed them like a hawk. Matt said something into her ear and Misty nodded. Matt smiled at her before going over to Val and they both went into the house. There was still silence before it was broken by a child's laughter and scream.

"MAMA!!! LOOK AT THAT BIG DUCKY!!! IT'S SO BIG!"

Looking to my left, I saw the little boy Johnny was holding yesterday.

I heard Misty's heart melting laugh and her saying," Oh. I see it baby! Want to go chase it?"

My eyes followed her as she walked up to the little boy and set him on her hip.

"Please mama. Please!" The little boy exclaimed, bouncing on her hip.

Misty laughed again.

"Okay. We'll go and chase him. I'll be back."

And with that, Misty walked over to the back gate and walked out. She placed the small child on the ground and they both began to chase the big ducky. Also known as Stallion Duck. Looking back at everybody, I saw that they had gone back into there own conversation. Walking to where Johnny was, I saw him ignore what Leanna was telling him.

"Hey Leanna. Can you give Johnny and I a few seconds?" I asked her.

"Whatever," Leanna responded, flipping her hair over her shoulder and walking over to where the twins were at.

"When did she get here?"I asked Johnny, cutting to the chase.

"Two days ago. And before you say anything, yes, it was her yesterday too," Johnny said as he flipped the stake.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Johnny looked at me and gave me a 'are you fucking serious' look.

"Are you fucking serious?" see,I told you! "After what you did to her, do you fucking think I would let her be anywhere near you?"

"I told you it was a fucking mistake!" I said, throwing my hand up above my head.

Johnny just grunted and went back to grilling. It was quiet for a few minutes before I asked him who that little boy was.

Johnny looked at me with sympathetic eyes and said, "It's not in my power to tell you."

I groaned in frustration and went to grab a beer. Sitting my ass down on a chair, I stared into the distance. Today, I thought, is going to be a hell of a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh em gee! no is way!

lol i hope you like!

Comment and Subscribe!