Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

I Hate This Kid.

It's been about a couple of hours since he fell asleep.

Oddly enough, I found myself having my turn at the staring. I've always known how heavy he breathes when he sleep, how his left eye twitched every once in a while, how his lips were slightly pursed.

And yet, it all seemed so new to me.

It was weird, knowing that I knew I felt the same way about this sort of thing with my best friend.

I heard a thump at the front door.

I darted up and stared at the tall thick brown door which had more thumps coming out of it as if someone was kicking it.

I scratched the back of my head, then gently took Stephen's arms off around me.

I laughed at the passed out kid under me then got up.

I slowly walked to the door. I undid the chain before I opened it not even checking to see who it was.

"Shit!" I screamed as two bodies fell over me. "Shit, get off me!" I slipped out under them and looked over to see if Stephen was still asleep, but he just stirred into a different position.

I got on my feet and stared at Kennedy and John on the floor. John was asleep and Kennedy was trying to get John off.

"Oh my God, John, get off me!" Kennedy almost yelled. He finally got up and brushed himself off.

"What're you doing here?" I whispered.

"Bringing John home. That piece of shit is having a fucking hangover and I had to bring him home since I'm the only one who didn't get wasted last night!" He whispered loudly realizing Stephen was sleeping on the couch.

"Yeah, that doesn't explain why you guys fucking attacked me at the door--"

"John wanted me to carry him over to the door and I didn't know how to knock and I thought no one was gonna answer so I just leaned over there, I'm sorry!" He bent over and grabbed John's arms and started pulling him up.

"What--" John's eyes flicked open. "What? Are we here?"

"Yes, you dimwit, now come on--" Kennedy started dragging him down the hall to his room.

I rushed over to the door and opened it for Kennedy who couldn't do it himself because he was trying to support John's weight.

He threw him onto the bed. "Man, I hate this kid."

"You don't mean that." I laughed.

He closed the door behind us. "He's not supposed to go drinking without Stephen, why the fuck didn't he listen to me?"

I shook my head. "I have no idea." I started walking to the kitchen.

"Oh shit," He muttered then making a thump.

I looked back to see him on the ground with his face down trying to get up.

"Don't tell me you just tripped over that white board." I watched him take the white board from under him.

He stared at it for a while then looked up at me. "Then I won't. I.. Uhm.. I attacked the floor."

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

He held in his fingers the chain of the white board then hung it up on the nail again. "I attacked the floor. You told me not to tell you I tripped over this thing so I said something else. I attacked the floor."

"Ohh." I crossed my arms. "Right."

He followed me into the kitchen where there was still coffee Stephen was making from earlier.

"You wanna stay for some coffee or something--"

"Oh, no. I gotta get home." He flashed me a quick smile.

"Already?"

"Yeah. Uhmm," He scratched his forearms. "I gotta get home. Uhm. Pat and Garrett are passed out, I gotta take them home," He started counting with his fingers. "And then I also have to take Jared home. Then there's Brian, and then there's Josh,"

"You've got a lot on your hands."

"Yeah. Don't you just love being the only one sober at times like this," He shook his head chuckling. "Anyway, I gotta go. Seems like you're busy here yourself."

"Oh." I said with Stephen popping into my mind. "Uhm, let me walk you out then."

"Yeah, okay. Up to here's fine." He coughed out by the front door.

"You don't want me to walk you to your car?"

"Wearing that?" He eyed me from head to toe. "I don't think so."

I eyed myself too and realized how much skin I was showing.

I never actually cared about it, but Kennedy's always on my case about that sort of thing.

"Oh, okay." I grinned at him.

Then he got bloody close to me.

Bloody close. And he was leaning in.

I didn't know what I was gonna do. I just stood there. He was a few millimeters away from kissing me.

Shit, no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm. Ok. Hai. I said updating was gonna get slow right? Well, ok, maybe not now. I don't know, I'm trying to quicken up or something. Do you guys love me now? loljk I don't know, I just don't wanna leave anyone ~on the air~ or something. lol

Ok. Uhm. As you all know, Jess loves Stephen. Do you guys think she's gonna kiss back if ever Kennedy was planning on kissing her? No? Ok.

Uhm. Comments? No? Ok. lol asjkfhsdjahfg

Thanks for reading tho!