Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Sorry, Mom.

"Shit," I heard him whisper as he just turned a bit and gave me a kiss on the cheek. As if he just realized what he was doing was wrong. It felt that way.

Relief swept over me.

"I'll see you later." He gave me a small hesitant hug, then a small and hesitant smile, then left for his car, slamming the door.

Phew. I had no idea why I was so scared. I mean.. We haven't officially broken up yet and me and Stephen weren't even official. But I was relieved Kennedy didn't kiss me or anything.

I shook all of my thoughts off and glanced over to Stephen before walking to John's room again.

John groaned loudly as I entered his room.

"Good morning you little bad boy," I took his blanket which was neatly folded up. I shook it open and tucked him in. "Poor baby. You weren't supposed to go drinking without Stephen, you know that." I sat down next to him. I used the back of my hand on impulse to check if he was hot. "Whoa, bro. You're burning up."

"Yeahhhh," He groggily groaned and turned his back to me. "Can we talk about this some other time, I need to get some sleep. I got completely wasted last night. Stephen wasn't there to watch how much I was drinking. Sorry, Mom." He joked.

"I wish I could ground you when your brother can't be with you."

"Sorry, it wasn't my fault you two wanted some time alone. I wanted you guys to make up, not make out then sleep together,"

"Are you still drunk?"

"Sick, maybe. Having a terrible hangover, yes. But I'm not drunk. If I were, I wouldn't notice you're wearing Stephen's shirt."

"I always wear his shirts."

"Yeah, but with shorts."

I got up. "You know what, just get some rest, you dimwit." I used Kennedy's term. Haha.

"Don't bother me for the next twelve hours, okay?"

"Okay--" I started backing away from his bed with my back facing the door. Yeah, I was walking backwards. "Oh my God," I muttered bumping into someone, whose arms immediately wrapped around my waist. Then I knew who it was.

He kissed my neck. "Hi."

I turned to look at him. "Hi?"

He gave me a couple of kisses then I backed up a little bit.

"Not here, dude." I laughed, looking back to see if John was still asleep.

For some reason, I didn't want anyone to find out yet. Anyone from our band, anyway. I mean.. If they were gonna find out, I wanted them to find out together. I just knew they were gonna get mad or surprised.

He took my hand and we trotted out of John's room like kids then slammed the door.

I sneaked a kiss on his lips then went to the kitchen. "I'll make breakfast now."

"With what? We're out of eggs."

"You have a shit ton of bread--"

"Let's go grab breakfast at McDonald's. It's easier that way, agree with me."

"Aww, how cute. First date at McDonald's." I sarcastically cheered.

"Date?"

"Okay, if you don't wanna call it a date--"

"No, no." He laughed. "Sorry, but you know. You love McDonald's. Admit it."

"Yeah, I do." I laughed after him.

"It's settled then--"

"Let me freshen up first," I pushed him away from the door way and started walking to his bathroom.

"Okay,"

I knelt down to the last drawer of his dresser where there were my clothes.

Yes, he has a drawer of my things in his room. Tacky, right? Not really, it came in handy. I could stay at his house for almost a month without running out of outfits to wear.

I took clothes out and threw them onto his bed. Then I spotted him at the door. "Do you have a towel?"

"Yup," He ran off then came back with a big pink fluffy towel. "Here you go," He threw it to me.

"Thanks," I winked. "Oh wait, by the way. Go check on your brother. He looks sick."

"Yeah, yeah." He shooed me into the bathroom then went off.

This was gonna be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
hai

lol ok no notes about this chapter

it was stupid haha

anyway

next chapters might be boring

but i'm trying to work it out lol