Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Both.

"So you left the car at Kennedy's?!" Stephen exclaimed in question.

"Yes, I'm sorry." John said refusing to look up from his pancakes to his brother.

"And you drank without me! How many times have I told you [i[not to do that, John?!" He scolded with his index finger flying as he paced back and forth by the table.

"Take it easy, he's not feeling well yet." Chelle awkwardly stuffed pancakes into her mouth.

"Well, he wouldn't be feeling sick if he didn't go drinking without me, would he?" Stephen shook his head angrily.

I just sat there sipping my pineapple juice in eight-second intervals while the brothers argued.

"Well, I wouldn't have had to go drinking on my own if you just--"

"Don't. Even. Go there." Stephen threatened cutting off whatever comeback John was planning on spitting out.

John laughed. "What? As if I don't know it yet."

"Well then shut up, `cause you're the only one who knows about it now." He coughed out.

"I think I have an idea," Chelle tilted her head. "Why don't you wanna tell others?"

Stephen scratched the back of his head thinking of an answer. His eyes lit up and I knew he was gonna say something clever. "We don't not want to tell others," He started. "We'll tell them! Just not anytime soon. Things happened way too fast, and of course, they are gonna freak out. That is why."

"And you just told that to your little brother's girlfriend. Sure, you just told that to your little brother's girlfriend."

"We need to tell at least one person we trust!" Stephen almost yelled.

"And we don't trust John?" I asked.

"That little bastard? No way." He spat back.

"Okay, so since you don't trust me, I won't give you a reason to since you already don't," John smirked stuffing his mouth with another helping of pancakes.

"Don't you dare, John. Don't you fucking dare." Stephen warned again.

John nodded but that grin was still playing on his lips.

"Okay," Chelle let out an awkward giggle.

Of course, she was feeling awkward about this. The Gomez brothers never fought in front of her. Never. This would be about her first time.

"John, come on, let's go get you some rest," She tugged on John who was just finishing.

"But my pineapple juice!" He whined before being dragged away by his girlfriend.

"And of course Michelle's on his side." Stephen scoffed as he took his seat back.

"Don't worry," I walked over behind him. I leaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ugh," He shook me off. "And I can't even think of what I'm gonna do for our first date."

"I honestly think you shouldn't be making a big deal out of this. Really. We could just hang out at my place if you like." I smiled at him, trying to lift the tension off.

He gave in and got up to hug me.

"I'm serious, nothing special has to happen for our first date. I mean, really." I mumbled.

"Yeah, I know, but.." His voice trailed off.

"We already slept together, what thing can happen that would seem more special to you?" I let out a light laugh. "Am I right, or am I right?"

"Both," He answered dumbly while taking a deep breath.

"There we go," I pulled back and playfully punched his arm.

"Oh my God!" He yelled flicking his finger in the air as he jolted off me. "I know what we can do!"

"Don't tell me we're going out, I don't wanna go out anymore," I complained.

"We're not! Oh my God, Jess! This is gonna be awesome!" He exclaimed running off.

I followed him.

He kicked his bedroom door open then started rummaging through a pile of DVD cases.

"What are you doing?" I paced towards him and knelt down to where he was.

DVD cases were flying around his room. Literally. He was throwing them away.

"Here we go," He finally stopped with a case in his hand. He flashed it at me.

I took it in my hand and stared at it. Then my head snapped towards Stephen. "You're gonna make me watch this?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai. Okay. lol

Thanks if you're still reading....

Next chapter's gonna be up tomorrow lol