Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Are You Guys Okay?

"Oh, hey, you're back." Stephen got up from his seat on the couch and almost gave me a kiss.

Luckily, I pulled away just in time. "Stephen, what are you doing?" I said through gritted teeth quietly.

"Shit," He muttered. "I forgot."

"Hey, hey! Come back! Oh my God! Stephen!" Josh yelled wadding his hand for him to come closer but his eyes were still glued on the screen.

Stephen let out a sigh then quickly sat back down next to Josh. "You're such a baby."

"No, this is scary shit, man! Why are we watching this?!" Josh questioned.

I sat down next to Stephen with the big plastic bowl of popcorn and handed it to John who was seated on the floor in front of Josh.

I casually tried to kick Brian to check if he was really asleep with his head buried in his arms on the coffee table. And he was.

"Jobe!" John yelled as a ghost appeared on the screen then left abruptly, a few pieces of popcorn flying in the air.

I've seen this horror film a hundred times so I knew exactly what to expect.

John nervously held on to Josh's hand while waiting to see if there was anything else surprising that would happen.

It was getting pretty dark and the room was lit up by the TV.

I smiled tapping Stephen lightly on the arm.

When he turned to look at me, I immediately pecked at his lips then pushed his face towards the direction of the TV again.

This was perfect.

It's been about a month since Stephen and I got together and no one but John has an idea.

John was really not supportive to the idea of me and Stephen having a thing, but he was forced to keep quiet because he knew we knew what we were doing. He could doubt it all he wanted, but he couldn't deny the fact that Stephen and I were happy with each other.

We were hanging out at the Gomez house with our band mates and this was the perfect time to try to think of telling the guys.

The next tour we were going on was starting in a couple of weeks and Stephen and I decided that we were finally gonna tell them before tour started.

I've seen this a bunch of times and Stephen didn't give the slightest of damns about horror films so we knew we had time to think.

Not that we haven't been thinking about it the past four weeks.

We've ripped through our heads of ways we could tell the guys but none of them seemed good enough.. Or smart enough for that matter.

"Hey, hey, Stephen! Are you still watching?!" Josh let his hand smack Stephen's shoulder.

"Yes, I'm watching." Stephen boringly answered.

Josh took the bowl of popcorn from John and waved it in front us. "You guys want some popcorn?"

"No thanks," I pushed his hand off my lap.

"Your loss!" He answered stuffing a handful of popcorn into his mouth again.

"Eww, Jess, too much butter!" John complained taking popcorn from the bowl for the first time.

I groaned. "I'm not doing anything about it."

"Fine." John ate up a couple of pieces of popcorn and pretended to be disgusted. Maybe not pretended, he really did hate too much butter on his popcorn.

"Holy shit!" John and Josh yelled at the same time as another scary scene came up.

"Guys!" Brian screamed, scratching the back of his head all annoyed. "Fuck you guys, I was sleeping!"

"No, we're watching a scary movie! You should be too, Brian, what are you doing?" John complained crossing his arms over his chest, his eyes not failing to remain on the screen.

Brian looked up and back to John. "At least I'm not doing anything immoral like Jess and Stephen there."

Stephen and I both stopped breathing. For a moment, we thought he was gonna say something.

Brian decided for us that neither of us were ready to tell anyone else other than John and Chelle.

Brian snapped a finger in front of both Stephen and me's faces. "Are you guys okay?"
♠ ♠ ♠
this story is far from ending and man school's starting i don't know how i'm gonna pull this together so

in other news someone's inspiring me lol

ok later

next chapter's gonna be up whenever and have some drama so yeah ok