Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

I Pick That One.

"No, no. Move." Stephen pushed John away and looked in the kitchen cabinet. Then he brought out a small clear plastic bags which had small metal pieces that were shaped like cones, just like the pastry bags. "Here we go," He slammed the cabinet door.

"Oh, so that's where you keep those!" Josh dumbly said.

"Yup." He scattered the pieces of the metal onto the counter next to Josh and Brian.

"What the fuck are those?!" Brian picked one up and stared at it.

"These are decorative pastry bag tips." Josh said, sounding like a know-it-all even though I knew it wasn't his intention.

"Yup, they.. Like.. Uhm, I don't know how to explain.. We'll just show you." Stephen let a smirk form onto his lips.

My eyes redirected themselves onto Josh who had the exact same expression as Stephen.

"This is gonna be interesting," John leaned on the counter and supported his head with his hands on his chin and his elbows on the counter top.

"Uhm, we need new pastry bags," Josh suggested to Stephen.

Stephen nodded in agreement.

"But why? Wouldn't that be a fucking waste, look," Brian pointed at me and John's pastry bags, and then at Josh's and Stephen's. "The pastry bags are still half-full--"

"Because we can't replace the tip. It won't be a waste, we'll just pipe the frosting into the bag with the new tip," Stephen pointed out while looking through the other kitchen cabinet. Then he brought out two more pastry bags.

"Why do we have so many of those," John questioned, fixing his posture and standing up straight.

"No fucking idea, but they come in handy." Stephen winked.

Josh looked at the 'decorative pastry bag tips', carefully examining each one.

"I'll just use the star tip one," Stephen quickly decided and started putting his on.

"I'll use the grass tip. It's rad," Josh concurred, then put his on too.

Stephen took my pastry bag and piped the frosting into his new pastry bag and Josh did the same to John's and his.

Josh piped frosting onto Stephen's arm then stared what he just did.

"Man, don't practice on me." Stephen took a dishrag and wiped it off.

"Too late," Josh scoffed and took another cupcake off the tray.

"How many did you make?" Stephen asked mindlessly, practicing his frosting onto the cupcake Brian was doing.

And surprisingly, it looked a lot better.

"A couple dozen," Josh answered.

"What recipe did you use?" Stephen asked another question, this time, frosting onto a cupcake he took from the tray.

"I improvised, I have no clue what they taste like. But the frosting's great, taste it." Josh quietly said, making us realize that he was really focused on what he was doing.

Stephen scratched his head and decided to focus on his cupcake too.

Josh's tongue was slipping up the corner of his mouth, his eyes intensely glued to his frosting.

It was stupid. Well, not really. It sounds stupid, but, well, watching Stephen and Josh so focused on that was like watching them play. Only this looked more serious.

On stage, they were crazy and dumb and not afraid of moving around or dancing, while here, in the kitchen, they would probably rip the guts out of anyone who disturbed them.

Brian, John and I watched them intently as they finished.

Stephen and Josh simultaneously slid the cupcakes they frosted towards us.

"Which one looks better?" Josh surveyed eagerly.

John picked Josh's and Brian picked Stephen's.

"It's a tie," Stephen declared.

"No! Jess didn't pick!" Josh cut me off from thinking that I was actually going to get away with not picking.

"I pick that one," I pointed to the one on my left.

"That's not fucking fair!" Josh pretended to angrily slam his fist against the counter top. "You have to pick his `cause he's your boyfriend, Jess, it's not fair!"

"Then I pick yours." I took his cupcake and licked the frosting off, while Brian looked at me disgustedly. "What?" I shrugged, taking the paper lining off the cupcake and taking a bite.

"How do they taste?" Josh asked excitedly.

I swallowed my chunk and beamed at him. "It tastes great!"

"I told you I'm a badass baker," He took Brian's ugly cupcake and ate it up.

"Yeah, you did." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Jess, come here," Stephen commanded sweetly from the other side of the counter.

"Yes?" I followed his witty little command.

He came close to me. "You have a little--" He licked the corner of my mouth.

I let out a laugh. "What was that?"

"You had a little icing on your face."
♠ ♠ ♠
guess who's gonna be in the next chapter. c:

lol omg uhm a lot of you are reading this........ can i ask you tho..... where did you find this fic? because i didn't, like, show people i wrote this, i'm just writing this... and i didn't let anyone know......... lol where did you find this fic? c:

omg do you guys wanna leave comments, pl0x? i've been having a bad day, they'd cheer me up big time! plus, guess who's gonna be in the next chapter. c: c: