Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

You Owe Me Details.

"He makes the best pizza ever!" Jawn boasted as Jared headed to their kitchen.

"He does! Jawn's not lying!" Garrett agreed, plumping down onto the couch.

Pat jumped onto the couch next to Garrett. "It's true!"

Kennedy picked up the grocery bags Garrett and Pat dropped when they got to the living room. "I'm taking these to Jared."

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead." Jawn took a seat on the rocking chair, leaving Josh, John, Brian, Stephen and me to sit on the two couches.

I sat down next to Pat and Stephen sat next to me.

Josh, John, and Brian invaded the other couch.

"Pat, you promised you'd help me!" Jared yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh yeah." Pat muttered. Then he stood up leaving space between me and Garrett.

"Aw, baby," Garrett held onto his wrist.

"Aw, baby," Pat mocked.

"Fine," Garrett let go.

"I'll be back," Pat tucked his hair behind his ears, then walked off i=to the kitchen.

Stephen draped his arm over my shoulder and leaned down to my ear. "This is getting awkward."

"Mhmm." I mumbled as he pulled back.

"Kenny, boy, be a dear and put in the movie." Garrett took a DVD case out of a plastic bag he's been holding onto since we got to Jared's.

Kennedy, who just came back from the kitchen, rolled his eyes and attended to Garrett's whim.

We all watched him as he grimaced at the DVD case. "Seriously, Garrett?"

"What?!" Garrett innocently asked.

"Zombieland? Again? Oh come on," Kennedy complained.

"What's wrong with Zombieland?! It is a-ma-zing." Garrett defended.

"And you had to go to the rentals for this? We could've used your copy--"

"It might break! Or get scratched! Or something!" Garrett stood up. "Fine, if you're not gonna put it in, I'll do it myself." He snatched the DVD away from Kennedy.

"You're such an ass when it comes to Zombieland, do you know that?" Kennedy scoffed before taking Pat's place on the couch next to me.

Stephen took his arm off me and clapped his hand together. "So we're watching Zombieland then?"

"Apparently," Jawn crossed his legs.

"Jared's not gonna watch with us? That's not any fun." I said nonchalantly.

"I think it's fair," Jared walked into the living room. "Not a fan."

"That's offending, Jared." Garrett leaned down to the DVD player.

Jared ignored Garrett's comment and turned to me. "Wanna help us make the pizza?"

"I might just ruin it--" I started, then was cut off by Jared insisting. "Come on Jess, please? You won't ruin it! Please Jess, please please please?"

He took my wrist. "Come on, come on, come on!"

"Jared--"

"Do you really wanna see gory stuff before dinner? I don't think so! Let's go, Jess! Plus, I promised you I'd teach you how to cook! So let's make pizza, come on!" Jared pulled me up.

"You're right! Let's go!" I cheered and trotted with Jared to the kitchen.

"Jared, I think I left the other bag at Jawn's car," Pat looked up from the bags on the floor as we entered.

"Oh, that's no problem, I'll go get it." He let go of my wrist, that smile never leaving his face, then he walked out.

"Oh yay! You're helping with the Pizza!" Pat beamed.

"You told Jared to help you guys with the pizza, didn't you?" I joked as I took a seat on one of the chairs by the counter.

"Yes," Pat answered to my surprise. He started combing his hair back with his fingers.

"What?" I laughed. "Why?"

He tied his hair in a ponytail. "Oh, you know,"

"What?" I eagerly waited for his answer.

"You and Stephen are together now? Spill." He walked over to me. "Why didn't you tell me? OMG."

"Pat," I sighed. "Be quiet."

"Aha! So you are together!" Pat yelled.

"Shh, Pat!" I stood up and cupped his mouth with the palm of my hand. "Shut up!"

"Why? OMG, I'm so happy for you!" He said after he pushed my hand away.

I started chewing on my lower lip. "Don't tell anyone."

"Here we go," Jared came back with the bag Pat must have been referring to.

Pat turned around and walked back to where he was a while ago.

Jared handed the bag to Pat and they started taking the groceries out.

"You owe me details." Pat jokingly whispered when I walked over to help them unload.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi
comment?
anything on your mind?
please?
i can take it