Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

I Thought We Were Friends!

"That was it?" I eased myself onto a chair.

Jared murmured a 'yes' while he took the fifth pizza out of the oven.

"Cool!" I got off my chair and ran to him. "That was awesome, thanks, Jared!"

"No prob!" He said as he returned my hug, but tighter.

"You give awesome hugs," I mumbled into his chest.

"I get that a lot," He laughed as he started pulling away.

"No, aww, hold me longer!" I pleaded.

"Okay, fine," Jared jokingly gave in and locked me in his arms.

"Aww, Jared, I love you!" I exclaimed exhaling, trying to catch my breath.

"I love you too!" He went back to the pizza.

"Is the movie done already though?" Pat asked.

"I think so." Jared peeked his head out the kitchen.

"Yay let's--" Pat looked down to his pocket. He took his phone out, then put it to his ear. "Hey Tim!" He greeted.

I watched him take his hair tie off and undo his ponytail. Then I listened to the one-sided conversation.

"Yes.. Oh sure! Wait one sec," Pat looked at Jared. "Can Tim come over?"

"Of course!" Jared enthusiastically snapped.

"We're having Jared's awesome pizza!" Pat continued. "Oh? Uhm, wait a sec again," He muttered. He called Jared again. "Jared, he's asking me if he should bring Trey over."

"Of course," Jared snapped again.

"Yes, you should." Pat continued to speak into his phone. "Yeah. Yeah, he said so! Garrett's here. Yes, the entire band. Oh! And The Summer Set's with us! ..Fun! I know, right? Get over here, OMG!" Pat squealed. "No, we're not drinking tonight! Seriously! Honestly.. Yes. you can come over and check yourself-- Don't tell Mom! Are you crazy?! No! Don't. Tell. Mom! Well, no, there's nothing to hide.. No, I don't drink-- Ahh, shut up! Just come over! Pick Trey up on your way, don't forget. Alright. Thanks, Tim! Love you, bye-- What? OMG, that's great! Just get over here already! Can't wait! Okay! Love you, bye!"

I looked over to Jared who was using a pizza cutter on the pizza we just made.

More like he. He did all the work, I almost did nothing. I just stood there and handed him ingredients, then I got a short two sentence lecture about how to hold a knife and how julienne slices are different from simply just cutting. It was like Stephen and Josh on the cupcakes all over again.

We made 5 pizzas, reasons unknown.

"That was Tim," Pat shook his head for his hair to cover his ears. "He said he has big news!"

"Ooooh, might be about next tour!" Jared guessed.

"Maybe." Pat shrugged.

"We're going back on tour next week," I said, not even caring about whether or not they actually cared.

"Paaaaat!" Garrett yelled from the living room.

We all left the pizzas to accompany Pat to the living room.

"Pat, it's done. My life has no meaning anymore!" Garrett frowned pointing to the scrolling credits on the screen.

"That's okay, baby, you still have me." Pat walked over to the couch.

Kennedy looked up at Pat. "What?"

"That's my spot. Move." Pat commanded.

"Fine," Kennedy scooted over next to Stephen who had already passed out on the couch, his arms were hanging loose off the chair arm.

Pat happily sat down next to Garrett.

"Well, that was really disturbing." Brian spoke up, probably referring to the movie they had just watched.

"Ditto," Josh got up and walked over to where the light switch was. Then he turned it on.

Stephen darted upwards, which showed us that the lights woke him up.

"Stephen, you fell asleep during Zombieland?!" Garrett clutched onto his shirt by his chest. "I thought we were friends!"

Stephen groaned as he wiped the sleep off his eyes and tried to put together what Garrett was talking about.

But Pat interrupted leaving Stephen relieved he didn't have to try to figure out what Garrett just overreacted about.

"Uhm, Tim and Trey's coming over." Pat made everyone aware.

Garrett put his arm around Pat and pulled him closer. "That sucks."

"Nawh, Trey's really cool. And Tim's awesome, you said so yourself." Pat tapped Garrett's nose.

"In other news, pizza's ready! Do we wait for Trey and Tim to come or do we get it on with the pizza?" Jared gave us the option.

"I say we wait!" I beamed.

"Aw, I'm excited to taste that pizza!" John rubbed his palms together.

"We're waiting either way." Jawn decided for everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
hai lol
have you guys seen the listen to your heart music video
so fab
omg