Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Tour Secret.

"They listened to their hearts." Jared grinned.

"Yeah, okay." Garrett cut him off. "Uhm. Does This Century go next or what,"

"Yeah, I think they do. Then We The Kings." Jawn nodded in agreement to Garrett. "Joel, take it away!"

"Okay." Joel smiled. "Hi, I'm Joel Kanitz. And Jonathan and I are church buddies." He beamed as he high-five'd with Jonathan. "I sing for This Century!"

"I'm Alex Silverman and I play bass." He laughed shyly. "Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to say."

"I'm Sean Silverman and I'm related to him. We're brothers. Yup." Sean nodded. "Yup." He then let out a chuckle. "I play guitar."

"I'm Ryan Gose and I play drums for This Century." Ryan scratched his head. "Yeah."

"And we're This Century!" Joel bit his lip after saying that.

"Have we mentioned Jalex also exists in this band?" Sean asked everyone else in the room.

"Oh yeah!" Ryan agreed. "Joel and Alex!"

"Shhh, that doesn't exist. Hush now, Ryan." Joel put his finger to Ryan's lips. "The Lord tells you not to bare false witness."

"Get away from me, Jesus Tweeter." Ryan pulled away from Joel.

"It's just me and you, then." Joel looked at Jonathan.

Jonathan high-five'd with Joel again.

After that, We The Kings started their introduction.

"I'm Travis Clark." He simply stated. "I sing and play guitar for We The Kings."

"I'm Hunter Thomsen." He put on a smirk. "I play guitar."

"I'm Drew Thomsen, I play bass."

"Danny Duncan." He flipped his hair. "I play drums."

"And we're We The Kings!" Danny and Travis said at the same time while the Thomsens were two seconds late making Travis and Duncan's statement have a little echo.

After that, everyone started clapping.

"Wait!" Pat screamed. "The Summer Set! We missed The Summer Set!"

Jawn let his face fall into one of his palms. "Oh my God, how could I have missed that?"

"`Cause you're a douche!" Stephen and I yelled unexpectedly at the same time.

"Fine, just start your introduction already! Fuck you guys!" Jawn joked an angry expression.

"I'm--" I started then shut up to hearing Brian's annoying voice.

"I'm Brian Dales! I sing for The Summer Set." Brian yelled.

"Sure you do," John pushed him aside. "I'm--"

"No, let me go first." Josh interrupted. "I'm Josh Montgomery and I play guitar for The Summer Set!"

"Okay, I'm John Gomez and I sing and play guitar for The Summer Set!" He said adjusting his headband.

"I'm Stephen Gomez, I play bass for The Summer Set. And I'm also that kid's brother." He said, pointing to John.

John stuck his tongue out at him after saying, "Fuck you, I'm not a kid!"

"I'm Jess Bowen, I play drums for The Summer Set."

"Jephen exists!" John, Brian, and Josh all screamed.

"I knew it!" Alex and Jack joined in.

"Jephen exists, I just fucking knew it!" Jack's eyes twinkled.

"Wait a second, you guys," Stephen tried to quiet them down. "Guys,"

"Don't tell me it doesn't exist!" Alex stuck out his lower lip. "Don't tell me it doesn't exist! It will be like Santa all over again! Please!"

Stephen looked at me, into my eyes, as if asking me if he should actually tell the other bands or not.

I slowly nodded.

"Okay." Stephen sighed. "Jephen is real. Okay? Just.. Sh. Don't tell anyone else yet, okay guys? We're trusting you."

I scanned the room full of boys nodding their heads.

"None of you are to tell anyone. Anyone. That Jephen is real. Okay?" Stephen squinted.

A few 'Okay's' and a few 'Yeah's' came from the boys.

"This is our tour secret. No one is supposed to find out that Jephen really does exist. We have a crazy fanbase as all of you guys do, so please, no one better find out for now." Stephen stated.

"Tour secret. Hmm," Jack rubbed his chin. "Interesting."

And the night went on uneventfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi lol
someone unsubscribed again
ok then lol
hi
comments? pl0x i'm sorry this chapter is sort of boring ok
the next ones are gonna be better
this is far from ending