Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Princess.

"Brian, wait. Please?" I held onto his wrist as we exited the stage with him walking very briskly.

"What do you want, Princess?" He looked at me with that sarcastic smile of his that we rarely got the chance to see.

"Princess?"

"Yes, Jess. Princess." Brian shook my hand off his wrist. "You always get what you fucking want, you're always the happy one. You're the one everyone always understands. Everyone is always on your side! I don't fucking get it! Is it because you're a girl?"

"Brian--"

"See, Jess?! You're gonna say something to make me stop! And I'll have to live with the feeling of not getting to say what I actually wanted to say! And you'll be happy thinking everything's fine! While I'm not!" Brian snapped.

"Brian--"

"See, if you don't stop me, Stephen's gonna! Just because he has feelings for you, just because he's your boyfriend! You're the motherfucking princess, Jess! You get everything and anything you want!" He shook his head.

"Brian, why are you acting like this? Stop it, you're scaring me." I pleaded while staying calm and quiet, staring at my feet.

"Because you're my friend too, Jess!" He made me look at him. "Because I love you, Jess, and I care about you. And I never told you that ever before, you just knew it! And you're forgetting that! I care about you and Stephen a lot. I love you both, okay? And you're dropping everything to be together, I have nothing to say about that anymore! But Jess, don't you fucking forget about me! About the rest of us! I've never gotten the guts to say this, but I really really liked you before, but seeing Stephen, I never told you. Shit son, I was head over heels for you, and you were never supposed to find out. You weren't supposed to find about it this way because you were never supposed to find out! No one knows. No one knew. And I guess I'm gonna have to tell Stephen too, now that you know. Or you could tell him--"

"I don't understand what you're saying anymore, Brian!" I cried.

"Jess, I'm telling you to be careful! What you and Stephen are doing is fucking dangerous. And.." He sighed. "Just forget about it. I'm just tired." He rolled his eyes. "I'll be in the bus."

"Brian--"

He left.

"What was that?" Stephen put his arm around my waist as we started walking off in a different direction.

"I have no idea." I honestly answered.

"What did he say?" He stopped and faced me, making me face him too.

I gulped, trying to recall what his exact words were. Failing, I sighed and just started walking again.

"Jess, did he hurt you?" He followed me.

"No." I glanced back at him. "He just scared me. I couldn't understand half the things he was saying. No, screw that, I couldn't understand anything he was saying at all. It was't like Brian to be like that to me. Or to anyone for that matter."

Stephen bit his lip as he finally caught up to me.

"Stephen, I'm scared."

He grabbed my hand and stopped me. "Jess, what did he say?"

"He said this was dangerous, okay? He said what we're doing is fucking dangerous, and I'm scared that it's true." I finally spat out.

"Jess, you're not supposed to be worrying about this." He forced me to come to a halt.

"I know." I murmured.

"Okay. Fine." He threw his hands away from me. "You have to think this out."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, Jess." He pecked at my lips. "You need some time to think. Just.. Yeah. Think this out. I don't know what to do, okay? Just go and think. I'll think this out too."

"Ste--"

"Okay, I'll see you later." He gave me another kiss before completely leaving.

"Jess, you coming?"

I turned around to see John and Josh coming up to me. "Bus? Uhm, no." I bit my lip then continued. "I'm staying to watch The Maine's set."

"Have it your way." John shot his eyebrows up and left with Josh.

I made my way backstage where Jawn and the rest of The Maine were talking.

"Jess, hey!" Pat waved at me, making all the other boys turn to my direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
who wasn't expecting an update today?
LOL
hey someone subscribed omg
haiii what do you think about this story so far omg comment! LOL
thanks for reading you guys
i release my stress by writing this LOL