Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Rise And Shine!

"Rise and shine!" Jawn's loud voice echoed from outside my bunk.

I groggily covered my head with my pillow and brought the blanket over my head, isolating myself from whatever was happening outside.

"Awh," Jawn continued. "Wake up, my beautiful babes! Wake up, it's another day!"

"Shut up!" I heard Garrett's voice from the bunk below me.

"It's fucking five am in the morning, go away!" I heard Jared's voice.

"Exactly!" Jawn yelled. "There's something wrong with living life like this!" He sang.

"Shut up, Jawn, I am gonna fucking kill you. Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Garrett yelled again.

"But it's a wonderful day, we're at motherfucking Texas!" Jawn shouted.

"We're in Dallas already?!" Pat loudly, but sleepily, questioned.

"Yes, and we're heading off for breakfast at Denny's! Come on, please wake up! The FTSK and All Time Low boys are already awake, and This Century and We The Kings are already on their way, wake up," Jawn pulled my bunk curtain open. "Wake up!" He yelled.

I turned around and got my blankets off of me and slipped my legs out my bunk.

He yelled "Wake up!" as he opened Garrett's bunk. And he did it again with Pat's. Then Jared's. Seeing as his bunk was already opened, he slid Kennedy's bunk curtain open, and yelled again. "Wake up!"

"Kennedy tho," I laughed as Kennedy started to wake up.

His eyes flicked open carefully and his jaw dropped. He was dumbfounded at how bright the lights were, then he looked at Jawn knowing that it was him who woke him up. "The actual fuck, Jawno?"

Jawn smiled in content. "I'll wake up the boys of The Summer Set." He excitedly exited to the other bunk area.

"Good morning," Kennedy greeted as he got off his bunk and stood up.

"You too." I smiled, remembering the fact that I fell asleep feeling his hot breath on the lobe of my right ear.

"Sleep well?" He asked as he felt around his bunk for a shirt to put on his bare torso.

"Yup. You?" I nonchalantly answered, not actually remembering he left my bunk.

"Oh, yeah." He answered, while snatching on a white V-neck.

"Go away!" Brian's voice echoed through the hall.

"Sorry, shit, no!" Jawn yelled as he ran back to our bunk area.

There were 12 bunks in that bus, 6 in two halls. I opted to stay with The Maine in one hall and my band mates stayed in the other where Tim and Tray were too.

"He spit on me, that fucking bitch!" Jawn said, while disgustedly wiping some residue off his forearm.

"It's five am, are you forgetting that?" I reminded him.

"Well, he doesn't have to spit on me! Look at Stephen!" He said as he anticipated Stephen's arrival in the bunk area.

"Mornin'." Stephen stood next to Jawn while lazily rubbing his eyes in the attempt to wipe the sleep away.

Kennedy soon went off to the other bunks, following Jawn, maybe wanting to help Jawn wake my band mates up as well.

"Sleep well, baby?" I trotted my way over to him and gave him a good morning kiss.

He smiled at me. "I like the way you taste in the morning."

I playfully pushed his cheek away and brought my lips to his ear. "I love you."

"I love you too." He groaned as I pulled away from him. He put his hands on my waist. "Why are we up at five in the morning?"

"We're in Dallas and we're eating at Denny's." I informed.

"Okay." He pulled me closer.

I pecked at his lip and tumbled away from him.

He sighed and walked over to my bunk. Then he sat down on the edge. He shoved his feet into Garrett's bunk while opening the curtain. "Wake up, wake up, wake up."

"You sleep with your socks on?" Garrett pushed Stephen's ankles away from his face as he started to stir in his bunk.

"Yes, I do when I've got thinking to do, is that bad?" Stephen said, sounding like a patient to his therapist for a moment then laughed. "Yeah, I don't know."

"Interesting, I watch zombie movies when I wanna think. It's rad." Garrett smirked then rolled off his bunk. He threw his shirt off and started looking through his small bag at the foot of his bunk for a shirt to wear. Then he found one and started putting it on on his way out to the living room area.

I walked over to Pat's bunk and slowly opened the curtains.

His hair was in his face and his breath was really thin.

I reached over to his hair and pushed it away from his face. "Wake up, sweetie. We're getting breakfast."

"Do we have to?" He complained as he forced his eyes open.

"Yes, and you're the only one who can wake Jared up, baby." Garrett interrupted and answered for me.

"Fine." He grunted, still failing to open his eyes. He reached his hand out. "Gar, help!"

Garrett rolled his eyes. "Come on," He grabbed his hand and gently pulled him out of his bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi omg ode to infinty. you are too fab i love you xoxo
early update! lolol
ok hi have i mentioned you can add me on here if you like?
all of you who comment, come on, hit me up add me up let's be franz here
LOLOLOL srsly tho you can add me c:
and there are a bunch of people who're subscribed to this why don't you comment :-( jk lol thanks for reading and subscribing, it means a lot c: i love you all
next chapters are gonna be weird for some of you
because i'm gonna try something new out ;) stay tuned lol c;