Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Eight.

"Sit down!" Caleb yelled.

"Can't make me!" Jonathan and Kyle yelled in unison, soon after sticking their tongues out at Caleb.

"If anyone asks, we don't know them." Caleb stood up and pulled his chair away from their table and scooted it towards ours. Then he sat down.

The rest of Forever The Sickest Kids and All Time Low all piled up to our table as well, bringing their chairs with them and started eating with their plates on their laps.

"No, Kyle!"

"Dude!" Jawn yelled at Jonathan whose waffle landed on his hand.

"Sorry! Kyle did it!" Jonathan rushed over and helped Jawn by taking the waffle off his hand.

"You're blaming me again!" Kyle whined.

I looked over at Kent who was quietly videoing the entire thing with his camcorder. He was in charge of taking the clips for the tour updates his band put up all the time.

After Jonathan and Kyle got thrown out of Denny's, we finished our breakfast and just went back to the bus.

Marc went with them to make sure they had their breakfast.

After the rest of the uneventful breakfast at Denny's, we all just casually went back to our buses.

--

It was around 9 am and our show was at 12, and the bus was making its way to the venue.

"Josh, what is an algebra book doing in your bunk?!" Brian questioned, while trying to wave one thick and probably heavy book in his hand.

"What are you doing in my bunk?!" Josh answered with his own question, snatching the book away from Brian.

"I was checking to see if you accidentally packed my chain necklace shit in your bag." Brian shrugged.

"Algebra," Stephen took the book from him. He flipped through the pages. "Awh, remember when."

I stood next to Stephen as he flipped through more of it. "Ew."

"Oh my God, Kennedy! Get in here!" Stephen called.

"What's up," Kennedy came immediately.

Stephen flashed the book in his direction.

"Oh my God!" Kennedy ran over. "Algebra!"

"I know!" Stephen excitedly continued flipping through the pages of the book. "Josh, can we borrow this?!"

"Whatever." Josh shrugged and went off to the living room area with Brian, leaving me and Kennedy and Stephen at the bunk area.

Stephen kicked his shoes off and sat down on the floor Indian style.

I sat down next to him.

Then Kennedy sat next to me, sandwiching me in between him and Stephen. He pulled the book onto my lap so he could see it too.

"Parallel equations, oh my God! Let's do this!" Stephen cheered.

"You're getting excited over algebra, Stephen? Really?" I jokingly slapped his cheek.

"Yes, this is fabulous." Stephen sarcastically did his comeback and stood up. "Who has a pen and a paper?!" He asked loudly as he went off to the other area.

"Wow, algebra." I laughed. "I haven't done this since eight grade."

He nodded as that smile he had stretched across his face grew bigger. "Remember when, oh my God. This was the real shit."

"Thanks, Jared!" Stephen yelled as he sat back down on the floor with us with three pens and notepad with him.

"I want the black pen!" Kennedy reached over to Stephen.

"No, have the blue one, bitch." He shoved the blue pen into Kennedy's hand, while taking the black pen for himself.

"But I don't want the green one!" I complained.

"Do you want the black one?" Stephen asked me, looking up from the book.

I nodded.

"Fine." He switched pens with me.

"Thanks!" I took a couple of sheets from the notepad and passed one to Kennedy, while keeping one.

"Kennedy, you still know how to do this?" Stephen said as he started scrawling a bunch of numbers and letters on his piece of paper.

"Of course." He looked at Stephen's paper. "What number are we doing?"

"Eight." He answered without even looking up.

"Wait, stop! Stop, I don't know how to do it anymore, stop you guys!" I shut the book before they could have even finished copying the given equations.

"It's simple," Kennedy forced my hands away from the book and he opened the book again. "Ugh, what page was that?"

"Three hundred forty." Stephen answered while looking for the page he had just mentioned.
♠ ♠ ♠
you didn't expect to see algebra here did you
did you
no
comment?
sorry ok lol i had to do a way with this i was fighting off the urge to do my math homework while writing this and this just happened and i think it's okay as a filler because something fab's gonna happen soon
and i want to thank you all for reading this, y'all keep me going. c: seriously, no cliche author to reader message, i mean it. getting to update this at the end of the day when i get back from school for all of you is something i really really look forward to during the day
so thank you c:
comments?