Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Oh, Boohoo!

We still went for our walk.

Sure, it was awkward at first. I mean, that does that to a couple of people: kissing when you barely have feelings for each other and his best friend was your ex and you actually had a boyfriend.

Did that make sense?

Well, we still went for our walk.

It was fun, actually. He was a fun person to be with.

He was just so down-to-earth, and he kept yelling "fuck" and threw his fingers up anywhere and everywhere we went and he would have almost tripped. He made dick jokes and laughed at everything I said. And his laugh was one glorious sound.

I'm a sucker for dick jokes. I don't know, I just find them funny.

Perks of hanging around with boys all the time, eh?

We walked around our area, feeling lucky that absolutely no one recognized us. Then we went to this little ice cream shop and ate some ice cream. What else would we have been doing in an ice cream shop?

When we were exiting the shop, though, I slipped and he sort of caught me and a ton of people caught us in an awkward position, as if we were about to kiss or just finished doing exactly that.

Awkward, I know.

I was enjoying time with him, to be completely honest. It was fun to go out with him, and one question kept bothering me: How was this beautiful boy single? Or why?

Anyone would be lucky to have him!

We were in a 7 11 store looking at the ice cream flavors when we realized it was already an hour and a half passed 2.

So we made our way back to the bus only to have had our parade rained on by our worried band(and bus)mates.

We got called out by Garrett and Pat to whom I said that they were to be back by 2 pm when we came back at 3:30.

"And where have you two been?" Garrett eyed us suspiciously as the bus started going into motion.

"We went for a walk, remember?" Jawn rolled his eyes.

"You never told us you were going for a walk." Garrett crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fuck." Jawn let his hands fall onto one of his palms. "Right."

Then I just remembered to whom Jawn had said we were taking a walk and what happened right after.

Jawn was thinking the same thing, and I knew it. There was the way his eyebrows furrowed at trying to explain to Garrett where we've been.

"So where?" Garrett asked again.

"We were just walking around. We were taking a walk, we went to an ice cream shop and we stopped by a Seven Eleven. Why do I have to explain this to you," Jawn questioned.

"I don't know, ask Jess. She's the one who told us to be back before two and you guys come back at three thirty. It's just funny, I don't know."

"We're tired, just let it go, Gar." Jawn patted Garrett's shoulder on his way to our bunk area.

I nodded, trying my hardest not to look nervous as I patted his shoulder as well as I followed Jawn.

"You guys are still doing that?" Jawn widened his eyes.

I did the same at the sight of Stephen and Kennedy on the floor with the book again.

"Yeah, we're having a hard time scoring because Jess left." Stephen grinned. "And none of us could get any sleep so we did this again."

"Then we couldn't find Jess so we tried to get Pat to do it then he ran off with Garrett to buy Slurpees." Kennedy frowned. "Assholes."

"Oh, boohoo!" Jawn sarcastically pitied them.

"Well, where were you?" Kennedy asked Jawn.

"Jess and I went for a walk." Jawn said with a smug.

"A walk with John O'Callaghan?" Stephen raised an eyebrow. "Sounds fun. Did you have fun?"

"Lots of it."

"Alright, good for you."

Good boyfriend, I said in my mind.

"I'm gonna get the nap I never got the chance to have now." Jawn said as he climbed into his bunk. "Good night."

And we were headed to California.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler
i love you all hahahahhaa
a while ago i was reading my first chapters and i was trying to proofread them and i found so many errors ahh i don't even have the time to fix them! maybe this weekend
i love y'all
plus to anyone reading this lol if you haven't noticed because you don't go to my profile welp lol i customized it hehehe check it out maybe you can leave a comment while you're at it thanks c: c: