Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

You Don't Touch My Hair.

"Kennedy, Kennedy, get up, you douche." Stephen's voice woke me up.

After waiting 2 seconds for a response from Kennedy, Stephen tried again.

"Kennedy, get up, you cunt."

"It's three in the fucking morning, what do you want?" Kennedy's irritated voice questioned.

"I just figured out how to do the equation."

"Don't tell me you spent all night trying to solve that in your bunk."

"Then I won't, but I did. The perpendicular equations--"

"Can't this wait?!" Kennedy muttered loudly.

"No." Stephen simply answered. "C'mon, son!"

"Fine, fine."

--

It's been about 5 hours since then, I had been awake the entire time listening to them snap happily about getting the equations, and fight over which one of them were right when they had different answers.

It was 9:13 am. Or so my phone told me.

"Whoa, you guys are already up?" I heard Jawn's husky voice echoed.

I felt it was safe to finally reveal that I, too, was awake. I pulled the curtain open, even adding a jokey little yawn to pretend I just woke up.

"Morning, Jess." Kennedy greeted without looking up.

"Good morning, love." Stephen, on the other hand, looked up from his pen and paper for a second to greet me with a smile, but he immediately returned his attention to the book.

"I'm starting to get jealous of that book, Stephen. Maybe it should be your girlfriend instead." I joked as I rolled of my bunk, cautiously putting my feet down first.

"Aw, baby." Stephen pouted and put his pen down. He walked over to me and pecked at my lips. "Good morning, I love you. I would tell you I dreamt of you but I didn't actually get any sleep. Sorry." He let out a chuckle.

I patted his bare chest. "That's more like it."

"You know I love you." He smirked, then went back to sit with Kennedy who was already ahead by one equation.

Jawn looked up at me from his bunk. "Well, good morning, doll."

"Morning, Jawn." I reached over and messed with his hair.

"No, no. You don't touch my hair." Jawn slapped my hand playfully.

"Aw, come on." I ruffled his hair again. "Your hair is fabulous."

"I know it is, are you jealous?"

"No, my hair is more fabulous than yours. I am a girl." I shrugged.

"And that is why I would never pick a fight with you." He groaned. "Ugh, I love my bunk."

"Too bad, now get up." I pulled his curtain open.

"Ahh, the light! It burns!" He covered his eyes with the back of his hands.

"Come on, wake Pat and Garrett and Jared up." I shook him. "I'll wake my band mates up, that way Brian won't spit on you."

"Good idea."

--

I pulled out a pair of jeans for Stephen from his bag while Jawn did the same for Kennedy.

Then we both walked to them who were still absorbed in the equations.

"Just a minute, come on." Kennedy begged as Jawn and I started dragging the book away from him and Stephen.

"No, we have to go to the venue now."

"Just one more equation, please?!" Stephen begged in turn.

"At least put on some pants!" Jawn rolled his eyes as he grabbed Stephen's jeans from me. Then he threw the jeans at them.

"Fine!" The both of them grumbled as they put on their pants.

"Good boys." I patted their heads as I looked down at Stephen's skinny jeans-covered legs and Kennedy's ripped jeans-covered ones.

"Great, give us the book." Kennedy grabbed the book back from Jawn and Stephen and he plumped down to start doing equations again.

"Shirts?" Jawn asked sarcastically.

"Jess, love, can you pick a shirt for me?"

"I'm barely dressed." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I like it better when you're not, love, now can you pick a shirt for me?" Stephen glanced at me.

"That was inappropriate." Jawn commented as he looked at me.

No, I wasn't conscious at all. So what if I were only in a black sports bra and denim shorts? They were all mature enough to work it out.

I shrugged. "Whatever. Shouldn't you get dressed too?"

"Yeah, I definitely should." He crossed his arms like I did and stared at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, feeling the slightest bit self-conscious.

He squinted. "Hmmmm."
♠ ♠ ♠
no jawn is not gonna rape jess
LOL ok i just felt the need to say that
hi c: lol uhm
i just wrote this haha idk if it's fine i haven't proofread it haha sorry
if you find any mistakes please tell me because i don't have time to proofread i have to do homework
lol yes i prioritized this
i thought this chapter out the entire math period at school today lol hahah
yeah k i should shut up
thanks for reading you can comment ;) jk k whatever i love you all