Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Forgive Me, Okay?

"No, you'll have it back later!" Jawn exclaimed as he made sure the book was out of either Kennedy or Stephen's reach.

"Jawn!" Both of them groaned.

"Or else I'm telling Jess!" Jawn threatened.

I was surprised to see them both straighten themselves up at the mention of my name.

Jawn smugged. "Later, you guys. Wait later!" He scoffed as he pushed the two of them out the bus, leaving him and me at the entrance.

I took the book from him and threw it to the side.

"Man!" Jawn ran his fingers through his hair. "Are they for real?!"

"Unfortunately, they are." I shrugged.

"Well, come on," He said as he started his way down the stairs.

"Kennedy! Kennedy, where are you going?!" Stephen's voice was loud.

I rushed down to see what had happened.

"I'm Charlotte." Charlotte held her hand out to Stephen, who gladly took it.

"I'm Stephen."

Before she could've made any more contact with Stephen, I trotted over to him.

He put his arm around my waist and started following the others, one of which were Kennedy who was already miles away in the overreacting sense.

"You know what, love, I'll catch up with you guys, I left my phone in my bunk." I let him peck at my lips before I pulled off him.

"I'll see you later." He beamed then left me.

I casually ran back to Jawn who looked like a time bomb that could've blown up any second, making it obvious that seeing Charlotte's face after he had told her not to ever show it to him again wasn't amusing him.

"I told you not to even show your fucking face to me." Jawn scowled at Charlotte, who was playing with her hair, not even looking at Jawn.

"When do I ever listen to you," She glanced at Jawn as I stood next to him.

"You bitch, where do you get the nerve to even show that fucking face of yours to Kenny, huh?"

"It doesn't matter where I get the nerve, what matters is that I have it." Charlotte shrugged. "So how are you two, you two still together?"

"What makes you think were not?" Jawn scoffed.

"Nothing." She shrugged again. "Later," She said as she went off.

Jawn rolled his eyes as he turned to me.

"Forget about it." I smiled at him and took his hand, then we went off.

--

"Kennedy, come on, let's go to your merch tent!" I laughed as I made his pace quicker by sort of kicking him.

"Easy there!" Kennedy looked back at me, then he tightened his grip on the under of my knees.

"Aww, piggy back rides courtesy of the one and only Kennedy Brock is fun!" I happily mused as he started heading to their merch tent.

He put me down. "Babe, I have to go with Jared now." He pecked at my cheek. "Go with Stephen."

"Okay." I said, sad for a moment that the piggy back ride had to end so soon, then smiled as I found Stephen just a few meters away in the crowd.

"Love, there you are!" Stephen laughed as he pulled the both of us out of the crowd.

"Here I am!" I let out a giggle at how cute it was, the way Stephen laughed.

"Our show doesn't start for a couple more sets, do you wanna hang out at our merch tent?"

"Mmm," I mumbled as I buried my head in his neck. "Not really. Uhm."

"Aw, well, okay." He gave me a kiss. while wrapping one of his hands around mine. "I'll miss you."

"Fine, I'll walk you." I started swinging our hands back and forth as we walked.

That smile on his face just grew bigger, I had no idea why, but it was nice to have him smiling at the world like that.

"Alright," I let go of his hand. "I'll see you later."

"Later, love!" He put his palms on my jawlines and pulled me into a kiss one more time before letting me go and left.

I started walking back to the venue when I decided I had to tie my shoelace, otherwise I would've tripped and looked like a fucking idiot.

I found a good wall to lean on. I stood there and bent my knee, then fixed my eyes on my shoes then I started tying the lace.

I got a couple of stares from people walking by for tying my shoelaces that way, instead of having bent down to tie my shoelaces, I brought them up to me.

But I didn't care.

As soon as I set my foot back on the ground, someone pinned me to the wall.

"You have to stop doing that." I laughed as I pushed him off.

"It's the first time I've ever done it, Jess, can't stop, won't stop." He took my hand and flapped a couple of wristbands onto my wrist.

"That's funny, Jawn." I thumbed his sombrero. "Why are you wearing that,"

"Giving false hopes to these kids that you guys would be selling them." He answered with a smirk.

"And you just put those wristbands on me so that I could shamelessly sell your guys's merch. Well, that makes sense." I laughed.

"Shameless. Hmm, I wouldn't call it that." He took my wrists and guided my hands to his waist. Then he wrapped his arms over my shoulders and mumbled into my neck. "Now look cute, doll, Charlotte's watching us."

There was a smile playing on my lips because I liked the way Jawn was so I didn't have to fake anything. "This is what you find cute?" Then I spent a couple of seconds trying to spot the band whore of the century. Finding her, I tossed Jawn's sombrero down the back of his neck then kissed the top of his head and laughed.

"I don't know, if I had a girlfriend, that's what she's supposed to think is cute." Jawn shrugged as he pulled away. He rested one of his forearms on the wall leaving a small distance between us.

"Aw," I moved my hands away from his waist and just rested my palms flat on his chest.

He took a lock of my hair and twirled it in his fingers, his smirk melting into a smile.

"You're a good actor." I complemented him.

"Not so bad yourself," He took that lock of my hair and sniffed it. "You know, Stephen and Kennedy were right, your hair does smell nice."

"Thanks."

"Aw, doll." He moved in closer.

"Doll." I finally noticed how he's been calling me.

"Yeah, that's my nickname for you. Doll. It's cute, right? Like, good night, doll. Like, you're mine, doll. Like, I love you, doll." He sweetly said. "Doll."

"How sweet." I bit my lip, feeling sort of uncertain of why I was letting him say those things.

"Fuck, is Charlotte still watching us," He muttered, but that smile never left or broke.

"Yup." I tried to be as good as an actor he was as I glanced at Charlotte whose arms were crossed over her chest as she watched us.

"Doll, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. Forgive me, okay?"

Before I had time to think about what he was going to have done, he had already done it.

He put his lips on mine gently, his eyes were closed and into the moment he was faking.

I kept my eyes open, though, to have seen Charlotte's reaction.

And it was priceless. She just stomped her way away again.

"Is she gone?" Jawn mumbled as he set the distance between our lips again. "Tell me that worked."

"Yes, it worked." I patted his cheek. "Good job, Jawno."

"Doll, you know how I do." He winked as he pulled on my wrist. "Let's go hang in your guys's merch tent."

Then we walked off a little closer to each other than normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhm half the subscribers of this haven't even read the past 10 or 15 chapters i don't know what to do about it
idk why i even update this on a daily basis ahhh balls
holler at me tho haha jawn man if i were stephen or kennedy i'd hate your guts
comments? c: holler
and ironic that this is the 69th chapter and whoever will comment on this chapter first will give this story it's 69th comment lol it's very ironic
whoever yo uare that'll give me this story's 69th comment, thank you in advance c: