Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Hey, Love.

"Oh, you changed your mind?" Stephen asked as Jawn and I approached.

I nodded as I tried to quiet my laughing down.

"Breathe, doll, stop laughing!" Jawn said as he chuckled, putting his palm on my back.

"Okay, okay!" I clasped my palm to my mouth. I had been laughing at a joke Jawn had made on our way, I can't remember the joke, but I found it hilarious.

I started coughing and separated myself from Jawn to get to Stephen.

"Hey, love." He greeted.

"Hey, love." I repeated. "I just love it when you call me love."

"Yeah, it's actually fun. It means I don't have to tell you I love you all the time. Everytime I call you love, that's also me saying I love you."

"That's so corny." I sat down next to him.

"But it's true, love." He kissed my cheek.

"Where's Brian?" I casually asked as I looked around under the table for a shirt I was gonna put on display.

"He, uhm," Stephen bent over and helped me look. "I don't know."

"Oh, okay." I brought out a shirt and stood up to hang it.

"Doll, I'm heading to our show now, you guys wanna watch?" Jawn scratched his nose.

I turned to Stephen who had already looked at me to ask if I wanted to go. "Yeah."

"Well, whether you want to or not, you guys are coming. Let's do a Stickam!" He brought out his phone. "Wait,"

"Set that up when we get to the stage." Stephen suggested as he got up. He grabbed my hand and started following Jawn who was making his way backstage.

--

"Can you guys announce this on your Twitters?" Jawn asked his fellow band mates and mine, including Brian who had just admitted to getting lost earlier that day.

We all agreed. We tweeted normal words like "Stickam with The Maine! Get ready!" or "We're gonna be on Stickam with The Maine, look out for that!" or "Stickam with The Maine, get on our channel!" for us The Summer Set people and for The Maine, they were all "Stickam with The Summer Set, get on their channel!" and other usual stuff.

"Here." Jawn handed Brian his phone so he could log in to our Stickam.

He logged our account in and started readying it, then handed it to Jawn again. "You know how to do the rest."

"Yay!" Jawn cheered. "Alright, is it hooked up?"

We glanced all gathered around the screen and saw a small window that had showed what the camera was seeing, then there was a white panel right under it where replies were popping up with "Hi!" or "I don't see anyone!" or "That's a nice floor." or "OMG, The Maine and The Summer Set in one Stickam chat!" and the like.

Jawn turned the phone around, making sure the camera was pointed at him. "Hi, guys!"

I opted to hold the phone for him so that he'd have an easier time recording himself. I read the replies. "OMG, John!" or "Damn, John's looking fine today!" or "Yay, I can see Jawn." and a bunch of them said hi.

Jawn spread his arms. "Do you guys like my shirt?"

"Sweet shirt, John!" "I want one, John!" "Are those on sale right now?!"

I turned the camera to myself. "To answer some of yours, uhm, Josh designed it, if you want one, you could drop by our merch tents, but they'll be white, the gray ones are special ones for the boys of The Maine. Yup." I nodded and I redirected the camera at Jawn.

"You're so pretty, Jess!" "Jess, hi!" "Hello, Jess!" "Where's Stephen?!" "Is Jobe there?!"

I turned the camera to me again. "Hi everyone, Stephen's somewhere here," I shook the camera around. "Oh, there he is. Say hi, Stephen."

Stephen waved. "Hi."

"And Jobe is over there." I pointed the camera at Jobe who was talking to John.

"Stephen's hot!" "Josh, oh my God, marry me." "Awww, baby go is so cute."

"Alright," Jawn took the camera from me and pointed it to him and his band mates. "Holler at me,"

"Holla!" "Holler!" "Hollerrrrrrr!"

"Hi!" Pat walked over and got too close to the camera.

Jared pulled him off and said hi to everyone watching.

Then it was time for the show, and Jawn took the phone on stage with them and left us at the back stage.

Jawn was making some announcements as to having another audience, the view from the stage, the Stickam and other stuff.

"But." Jawn hushed the crowd. "The guys from the interwebs aren't the only ones joining us on this stage today."

And I knew what he was gonna do.

"So everyone, give it up for The Summer Set!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this was lame and late and badly written i had a lot to do haha but i really wanted to update idk why ahhhh balls bye