Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

I Suggest You All Be Jealous.

None of us could even protest.

We were all dragged on stage by at least one of the opposite members.

Jared dragged Josh, Kennedy dragged Stephen, Garrett dragged John, Pat dragged Brian, and I was dragged by the one and only John O'Callaghan.

"But guys." Jawn tried to quiet the crowd again. "Guys."

After a couple more failed attempts. Jawn succeeded. "Do you guys like my shirt?"

It was hard to understand what the crowd was saying. There was a ton of howling, a ton of yelling, when all Jawn was asking for was a simple yes.

"Okay, well fuck you all, I didn't understand." Jawn joked. "Just kidding you guys, you like it don't you? The Summer Set is so fabulous. None of you even know, I suggest you all be jealous. Because we share a fucking tour bus with them."

It didn't take long before the douche in Brian came out and he went over to Jawn and continued for him about the shirt we were wearing.

Invitations to merch tents were given and shameless product advertising happened, then The Maine's set finally began.

We were forced to just stay on stage with them. We were all just watching them get crazy.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fun.

Of course, I had to hold Jawn's phone because, well, how could he sing properly and put on a decent show when he's holding his phone with one hand and his microphone on the other?

Our set was, in fact, waiting on them. Our set came after theirs, and it was funny, they decided to let us use their stuff, so that we didn't have to set up.

We planned that after our sets, we'd go back to the bus and get Stephen and the others to buy lunch for us that time.

But when we were getting off the stage, we all got separated from one another.

Looking back now, I don't know how things happened, they just did.

I had Jawn's phone and I ended the little Stickam chat which got about 3000 viewers within that period.

I was tired from the show, but I wanted to make a decent goodbye for the Stickam.

I have no idea how Stephen and I got separated. We were together during the entire set, Stephen was playing Garrett's bass too close to Pat's drum set but I liked the company.

Pat was holding Jawn's phone during our set then he handed it back to me as soon as our set ended.

Stephen and I even got a request from our viewers to just point the camera at us two and just smile. They were taking pictures. Screen caps. They were taking screen caps of us just being cute together.

It was funny, watching them ship us when they didn't know that we were already together-together.

Jephen. It was so catchy.

I don't know if Stephen was purposely leaving clues like kissing me on my cheek or letting them see him put his arm around me, or if he just couldn't help himself.

If the so-called Jephen shippers weren't gonna see it coming, us finally telling them, then they've got problems.

Just kidding.

Back to getting separated from my band mates though.

I was like a lost kid separated from her mom at the mall. But I knew how to cope well enough, so I didn't at all look like an idiot.

Maybe just a little bit, but.

So It's been about two hours.

I couldn't find my band mates.

I couldn't find my boyfriend. Stephen wasn't there.

I couldn't find my best friend. Kennedy wasn't there.

And I know I might get called out for admitting it, but I couldn't help but wonder where Jawn was and why I couldn't find him either.

I went to our merch tent, my band mates weren't there. A ton of people were though, probably from the crowd we shamelessly advertised our merch to. I said hi to a bunch of people and signed a couple of shirts then went off to The Maine's merch tent.

I was stunned I didn't see them there. Not even Pat or Garrett or Jared.

So I just went walking and played the stupid games on Jawn's phone till it died and I just put it in my jeans pocket.

It was starting to get lonely, though.

It happens, you start your day all fun.

That day started with me having a piggy back ride from Kennedy, Stephen holding my hand when we walked and an episode of me and Jawn getting a little closer to each other than we should have.. Then they were all gone.

But my loneliness was almost pushed aside by the nice people. I'd hate to call them fans, so I'll call them my friends.

A shit ton of them was contemplating on which was funnier: The fact that me and my band mates wore matching shirts, or the fact that those shirts were band shirts of the band we were sharing a tour bus with.

Same with The Maine. Whether the fact that they were wearing the same shirts or the fact that they were our merch.

A lot of Sharpie's were involved, and wishes that they had met the rest of the band.

They couldn't have done anything about it.

I couldn't have done anything about it either.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi
READ IT come on i'm sorry ok i didn't put any conversation
lol next one's gonna be stupid
you're gonna have to think of stuff and why the stuff that's gonna happen in the next chapter happened alright
sorry i don't make sense
and thank you for commenting c: c: