Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Hilarious!

"Look, I wanna talk to you." Stephen held my hands. "And I want you to talk to me. Please, just tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong." I tried to convince him. "Tour ends tomorrow, please just stop thinking something's wrong with me."

"Love--"

"What's making you think something's wrong?"

"You and Jawn not talking? I don't know. It might be bothering you, like, you guys've been getting real close, right?"

"Sure," I let him continue.

"Well, I noticed you guys haven't been talking lately, and maybe it's bothering you and that's what's making me think something's wrong with you."

"Oh." I looked down. "Yeah, uhm."

"Did you two fight or something?"

"No."

"Then why are you so awkward to each other?"

"I don't know, he started it." I frowned.

"Love, it'll get better, don't worry."

I nodded and pecked at his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too,"

--

"Jawn, stop." I grabbed his wrist. "What is wrong with you? Why the fuck have you not been talking to me?"

"I'm talking to you now." He sarcastically said as he shook my hand off, not even bothering to look back at me.

"You haven't talked to me for two fucking weeks, I don't understand anything."

"Look," He turned around. "Don't believe anything Halvo says. Alright? Whatever he told you, it wasn't true."

"Halvo has nothing to do with this," I sighed. "You saw him talking to me yesterday, right? He didn't make any fucking sense, and I didn't understand anything he said, and frankly, I'm starting to wish I knew what he meant."

"Well, what do you want?" He threw his shirt on and started exiting the bus.

"Today's our last show, I don't want this tour to end with hard feelings, alright? Things between me and Kennedy are finally working out, Stephen and I are fucking in love," I threw my hands up. "I'm pretty happy, but I don't know why you're acting like that."

"Stop playing dumb." He said through gritted teeth. "Just fucking stop playing dumb."

"You think I'm playing dumb?!" I widened my eyes at him. "You think I'm fucking playing dumb? I am completely clueless as to why things got so fucking awkward between us, alright?!"

"I don't have to fucking explain." He rolled his eyes.

"Fucking John O'Callaghan, will you just talk me?!"

"You miss me." He laughed. "You fucking miss me! Hilarious."

"What is so fucking hilarious about it?! Fine, I'll admit it. I fucking miss you, alright? It's just a fucking good thing Charlotte wasn't around, huh? Good for you," I cheered. "Fucking good for you, you didn't have to get any close to me, you didn't have to pretend, you didn't have to do any fucking thing!"

"Oh, and you're getting mad at me? Fine, I don't fucking care." He continued walking off.

"Stop this, will you?!" I grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Just fucking stop this!"

"What is this you're talking about, Jessica?"

"Jawn, you're my friend." I muttered.

"I'm your what?"

"You're my friend." I muttered again.

"You thought we were friends," Jawn laughed. "Everything's funny right now."

I bit my lip. "Fine." I pushed him aside. "Fine. Fuck. You."

"Aw, and now you're gonna cry about this." He followed me.

My tears started coming.

"Hilarious!"

"You told me you were never gonna mean to hurt me."

"I'm sorry, am I hurting you?" He asked, playing innocent.

"Yes, you fucking are." I glanced at him. "You told me you cared about me, you told me I shouldn't have been scared to let you in, and look, I fucking let you in and you just fucking hurt me."

"Halvo told you you haven't met the real John O'Callaghan yet." He said, his tone finally serious. "Well, let me tell you, doll, he was fucking right."

"Finally, you cleared that up!" I smiled weakly. "Final fucking ly!"

"You should've known better not to let me in."

"Well, I'm sorry! I'm fucking stupid, I'm fucking dumb." I turned around to face him. "And you know what else is dumb? Your fucking hurting me. It's dumb!"

"It wasn't my intention."

"What have i told you about that shit, Jawn?! I It never matters whether you mean to hurt someone or not, if you hurt them anyway, what," I gulped. "What is the fucking point?!"

"Why are you getting so fucking dramatic over this? So what if I haven't talked to you for two weeks? So fucking what?!"

"Yay, and I'm the fucking drama queen yet once again, ain't I?"

"You're shoving words down my throat again." He rolled his eyes. "You have to stop doing that."

"And you have to stop making me feel like you care about me when you're the one hurting me in the first place!" I snapped. "I thought you actually care for me.."

"I do." He bit his lip. "I do care for you. But I have no other choice. Stop lying to yourself, and I'll stop lying to myself, we both know why I've been acting this way."

"So you ressolve to hurting me?" I laughed sarcastically. "Now that's hilarious."

"You don't need me in your life," He licked his lips. "You don't need me."

"Does it matter if I need you or not? I want you in my life."

"Sure you do."

"Sure I do." I repeated.

"No, you don't." He buried his face in his hands. "You don't need someone hurting you like this!"

"And now you think you know better than I do? It's my fucking life!"

"Stop." He hushed me down and put his index fingers on my lips. "Just stop."

"What?" I mumbled.

"We don't have to fight over this. I'll stay out of your life, you stay out of mine. Is that a deal?" He held his hand out.

"What? No!" I pushed his hand away. "Don't you understand?"

"No, and I'll fucking leave it at that. I don't wanna hurt you." He put his hand back in his pocket and started going off.

"Jawn--"

"Going to the venue now."
♠ ♠ ♠
because the last chapter was sort of fucked